Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
May well be the best battle scenes i have seen on TV or in the movies. Loved the camera behind John and the action swirling around him. superb.
Aye, blokes getting wiped out by horses was my fav!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Great episode but like all of this season, there seem to be some big plot holes or inconsistencies. Just watch it and try not to think too much. A lot of stuff seems 'obvious' to everyone watch with yet other seasons were twists and turns galore. Still best show on TV, just for different reasons.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Epic episode! A tad predictable as people have said other than the fact no 'good' characters have died. It's a bit frustrating that they always take 7-8 episodes before having one of these big battles and then the last episode is usually back to a slower pace. Hopefully the white walkers will invade in the last episode...

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
That was a simply stunning bit of television. Fantastically put together and plotwise did not disappoint in giving the people what they wanted just for once.

Truly epic stuff.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Why did Sansa not tell Jon about the Knights of the Value ???

Does she really not trust him?

Because he wouldn't listen to her the night before.

She wanted him to act his normal self and draw Bolton in so she could finish it.

Any sniff of the knights of the vale would have had him holing himself up in Winterfell.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Because he wouldn't listen to her the night before.

She wanted him to act his normal self and draw Bolton in so she could finish it.

Any sniff of the knights of the vale would have had him holing himself up in Winterfell.

I know that's a good reason to keep them in reserve...but why not tell Jon.???

Normal self got a lot of people unnecessarily killed.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I know that's a good reason to keep them in reserve...but why not tell Jon.???

Normal self got a lot of people unnecessarily killed.

I've just said.

If Jon knew, Sansa didn't trust Jon not to act differently and alert the cunning Bolton.

Bolton's biggest mistake was leaving Winterfell. He only did that because he thought he was guaranteed of success.

Sansa was so full of revenge that she was prepared to lose a lot of lives to make sure she got him.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
I've just said.

If Jon knew, Sansa didn't trust Jon not to act differently and alert the cunning Bolton.

Bolton's biggest mistake was leaving Winterfell. He only did that because he thought he was guaranteed of success.

Sansa was so full of revenge that she was prepared to lose a lot of lives to make sure she got him.

I can only take from this is Sansa is a bit of a psycho. (understandably)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Absolutely superb, epic TV from start to finish - Game Of Thrones at its very, very best.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Yes, and that she still doesn't trust Jon.
SPOILERS:
I think given that the boy she loved turned out to be a sociopath who beheaded her father and that another person she trusted effectively sold her to another sociopath who raped her that being a touch on the wary side is probably wise.
END SPOILERS

That battle was intense though. I honestly felt quite uncomfortable watching Jon struggle for air. And that pile of bodies was quite unsettling.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Epic episode! A tad predictable as people have said other than the fact no 'good' characters have died. It's a bit frustrating that they always take 7-8 episodes before having one of these big battles and then the last episode is usually back to a slower pace. Hopefully the white walkers will invade in the last episode...

I don't think we'll be disappointed by the last episode this time. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here