Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really good episode I thought. Some storylines that have been dull are starting to bubble up nicely, and you can see lots of big big events shaping up towards the end of this season.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
And we got to see the thing we all know is the only reason we watch the show. :drool:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone a bit annoyed with Bran? His meddling with time travel kinda ruined young Wylis' life.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Another really good episode, with the North of the Wall stuff best of all.

If you haven't read the books, or don't want to be potentially spoiled don't highlight the bit below:

I think Coldhands/Benjen Stark will be making a return next week, helping Bran and Meera back south to the Wall. The mark on Bran's wrist will enable the Night's King to get past the Wall's Magic, as with the Weirwood tree. If Coldhands is not Benjen in the TV series, could it be a reanimated Hodor?

Also, House Manderly was mentioned, which could be very interesting.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
It's also kind of sad that the actual author of the story won't be able to reveal these big twists in his own books. The 'Hold the door' thing staggered me though, really well done.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Another really good episode, with the North of the Wall stuff best of all.

If you haven't read the books, or don't want to be potentially spoiled don't highlight the bit below:

I think Coldhands/Benjen Stark will be making a return next week, helping Bran and Meera back south to the Wall. The mark on Bran's wrist will enable the Night's King to get past the Wall's Magic, as with the Weirwood tree. If Coldhands is not Benjen in the TV series, could it be a reanimated Hodor?

Also, House Manderly was mentioned, which could be very interesting.

This mummers farce is almost done.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is the hold the door thing in the books? Because it seemed like a bad pun that evolved into a retrofitted explanation rather than something in keeping with the show's previous 'based on the books' episodes.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Is the hold the door thing in the books? Because it seemed like a bad pun that evolved into a retrofitted explanation rather than something in keeping with the show's previous 'based on the books' episodes.

It's not but apparently GRRM told the showrunners that's what it meant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here