Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abdul Rasak

A-G-B-H-A-F-C

Dec 23, 2011
Sorry if this has already been posted. Everyone keeps asking why rasak has not been playing. Luckily i know a couple of people at the club and just to confirm he got sent back to man city after the pompey game for some trouble he caused within the club. Cant realli be bothered to go into details but hope that clears it up!

A-G-B-H-A-F-C

Dec 23, 2011
You can say im starting up rumours of whatever. I was gonna post it a week ago when i first heard but i thought someone else would beat me to it. It your choice if you choose not to believe me but you wont see him in another match day squad this season.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
You can say im starting up rumours of whatever. I was gonna post it a week ago when i first heard but i thought someone else would beat me to it. It your choice if you choose not to believe me but you wont see him in another match day squad this season.

Maybe I was a little bit short there.... I'm not suggesting you are in any way lying but people now will in their own heads start making up stories to what he has done, claim they are sourced, start telling different people, and then boom, a million different stories are going around about things hes done, which in fact he hasn't

A-G-B-H-A-F-C

Dec 23, 2011
Ok thats fair enough. Alll i got told was that he caused trouble at the pompey game and the club going to terminate his loan deal asap.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hmm..didn't we hav a thread about Razak at the Pompey game ..where someone said he left before halftime and then someone else saying he posed for a pic with him and his kid at halftime!

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Hmm..didn't we hav a thread about Razak at the Pompey game ..where someone said he left before halftime and then someone else saying he posed for a pic with him and his kid at halftime!

Two Abdul Rasaks , there's only two Abudl Rasaks, two Abdul Rasakssssssssssss

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have contacts at the club who said:-

Wibble, with his pants on his head and a pencil up his nose.

I don't trust him.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Why is it that people that start these rumours, all have a source at the club, and they are all new posters ?

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
im a new poster and allegedly he had some trouble at his digs and also wanted to go pick his girlfriend up, from Manchester, on match day.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
This does sound plausible. If the rumours about him going off in a strop at the pompey game is true then this would make sense. Find it hard to believe he would have been dropped after his performance against Ipswich

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
I heard he left the Pompey game early to go and save a puppies life! (very reliable source!!!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here