Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can We Get a Little PERSPECTIVE???

These threads may have been done to death on here ( I dont read or post much anymore) however I felt the need to say something.

The general negativity, over-hyped expectations and ridiculous critiscism, most unwarranted on North stand Chat at the moment is beyond a joke! What did people honestly expect from this season? How long have we been out the Championship? Did people honestly think we would be challenging the likes of West Ham and Birmingham at the top of the League? We haven't got the same infastructure, built like the later two over a number of seasons in the Premiership and Championship. We have just spent over a decade playing in an ATHLETICS track and as soon as we get a spanking new ground people expect us to be world beaters. PERSPECTIVE please.

We are (4?) points off the play offs? What a fantastic season this is! Last season many would have been happy with that in LEAGUE ONE considering we had been in a relegation scrap for about 2 years. We need to a grip.

A lot of posters on here are quite literally wetting the bed that Harley misses a few tackles, Ankergren makes about TWO MISTAKES, Barnes isnt scoring despite being played in midfield at 21 years old, Buckley and Vicente are sicknotes get rid! despite one winning us two games and the other, known for his injuries prior to signing RAVAGING LIVERPOOL, Gus keeps being racist ( not sticking up for his friends) and he isnt what we thought he was ( despite moving us up about forty league positions at his peak since taking over).

Can we please just get a bit of perspective? People saying we are relegation fodder after losing at Reading where, due to injuries, we had a 38 year old assistant manager and a center back at full back. And we could have drawn or won the game!

Many on here including myself have witnessed a midfield of...

Fraser El-Abd Loft Virgo

Only a few season ago! That was the utter coking, shitting f*** of a midfield we could line up with. We need to get a grip. It's only our first season back. Imagine if we have some PATIENCE how bloody good we are going to be in two or three seasons time! In fairness, many on here are patient and are realistic. Yet the LOUD MINORITY are just bleating on accesivley and there is simply no need.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
These threads may have been done to death on here ( I dont read or post much anymore) however I felt the need to say something.

The general negativity, over-hyped expectations and ridiculous critiscism, most unwarranted on North stand Chat at the moment is beyond a joke! What did people honestly expect from this season? How long have we been out the Championship? Did people honestly think we would be challenging the likes of West Ham and Birmingham at the top of the League? We haven't got the same infastructure, built like the later two over a number of seasons in the Premiership and Championship. We have just spent over a decade playing in an ATHLETICS track and as soon as we get a spanking new ground people expect us to be world beaters. PERSPECTIVE please.

We are (4?) points off the play offs? What a fantastic season this is! Last season many would have been happy with that in LEAGUE ONE considering we had been in a relegation scrap for about 2 years. We need to a grip.

A lot of posters on here are quite literally wetting the bed that Harley misses a few tackles, Ankergren makes about TWO MISTAKES, Barnes isnt scoring despite being played in midfield at 21 years old, Buckley and Vicente are sicknotes get rid! despite one winning us two games and the other, known for his injuries prior to signing RAVAGING LIVERPOOL, Gus keeps being racist ( not sticking up for his friends) and he isnt what we thought he was ( despite moving us up about forty league positions at his peak since taking over).

Can we please just get a bit of perspective? People saying we are relegation fodder after losing at Reading where, due to injuries, we had a 38 year old assistant manager and a center back at full back. And we could have drawn or won the game!

Fraser El-Abd Loft Virgo

Only a few season ago! That was the utter coking, shitting f*** of a midfield we could line up with. We need to get a grip. It's only our first season back. Imagine if we have some PATIENCE how bloody good we are going to be in two or three seasons time! In fairness, many on here are patient and are realistic. Yet the LOUD MINORITY are just bleating on accesivley and there is simply no need.

well said mate:albion2:short memories some people:dunce:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Indeed, many look back to those days when we really created chances for our strikers...

That midfield was made up of good honest players. None of these fancy-dan tippy tappy types we currently employ. You knew you'd been in a game when you played against El Abd, Virgs or Fraser.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Fraser El-Abd Loft Virgo

Stop ruining the panto season with a balanced post.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HISSSSSSSSSSS

I think people only write posts like this in hope they get a load of replies praising them. In actual fact, they are as negative as anyone else!

Yes. Yes that is why I have done it so I can get people with over 10,000 posts to come on here and praise me. These are infact not my views and I ACTUALLY think Harley is a NONCE and "Vincentey" "Vinceloty" "biscotti" "Nicky anywinsah FOSTER" or whatever his name is is the footballing equivalent of Bono's back.

spooky

Jan 1, 2008

Fraser El-Abd Loft Virgo

THIS...ON SO MANY LEVELS
Have you noticed that none of the NEGATIVE TOSS POTS have replied to this thread, and they do talk Shit, all cyber supporters who no feck all about the ALBION AND WHERE WE CAME FROM TO WHERE WE ARE NOW, i for one think we are having a great season....with big prospects ahead

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

With respect, sounds like its you that needs to get a bit of a grip. Maybe save the histrionics for another day when somebody gives a shit?

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
With respect, sounds like its you that needs to get a bit of a grip. Maybe save the histrionics for another day when somebody gives a shit?

now a real BHA fan would not reply with such shit and drivel as to not give a f*** about our history!!!! i rest my case

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Fraser El-Abd Loft Virgo

Agree with most of the post!!

Although stating that we'll be "bloody good" in a few seasons time if were patient is quite frankly ludicrous. Do you have a crystal ball? You should also remember that the forum is for structured debate and people are entitled to give their opinions rightly/wrongly, negatively or positively. Wouldnt be any fun if we all agreed with each other would it!

Oh, and ankers has made more than "TWO MISTAKES"! but thats my opinion, rightly or wrongly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here