Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny fans memories of the last Goldstone game

thought it was from littlehampton based lads,i know it was always sung,the rumour mill is well in swing today,ive seen post from,bananas being thrown,lad being beaten up etc etc,i saw f*** all and was right by the tunnel,i did see 6/8 lads doing that song mind

,chinese whispers i love em

no mate it was our very own henrey heath(hurst) who would get it going! we stood lower right in the north,later in the north west, also had a good group from lancing with us!

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
no mate it was our very own henrey heath(hurst) who would get it going! we stood lower right in the north,later in the north west, also had a good group from lancing with us!

I think we used to stand just behind you. Always loved it when you got this going.
My brother taught his little girls the song, always brings a tear to my eye when they sing it!

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
Unfortunately Diar, it was. If you watch the video that someone has posted of the game on this thread you can clearly see scumbag Weaver pulling the strings from the touchline and Richardson was sat on the bench that day too.

I had a replica shirt from that season and was trying to find it at the weekend with a view to wearing it this weekend. I thought it'd probably be too small, but after 40 minutes of searching I remembered that I burnt it as it had Richardsons company sponsoring it. :)

I'll accept what you say... I just didnt consider it at the time. The shirt sponsorship was "East Yorkshire Sacks" wasnt it? I always thought how demeaning that was. We have come a long, long way.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We had a pud crawl round Brighton then walked to the ground stopping at every pub on the way.We even had a police transit van on our case lol.Don't remember much of the game due to this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here