It must hurt so bad, hahahahahaha

Attachments

• 1965911_Glenn Murray PALACE.jpg
    1965911_Glenn Murray PALACE.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 3,130

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think we've got the best out of his career so doesn't really hurt that much.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
He has a remarkably similar physique to that of Darren Ambrose.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Well he looks as if the sheer joy at signing for them is literally bursting out all over his cheerful features. Actually, he looks a marked man. And that's because, from now on, he is.

BTW...that miniature bespectacled male spectator visible over his left shoulder is in absolutely no way, shape or form reaffirming the nerds-call-us-nerds "stripey Nigels" tag that so cruelly often gets attached to Palace's white trainers-wearing fanbase.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
lol hes got bigger boobs then your mum :eek:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
don't think it was very nice of whoever did it to scrawl the word 'crap' behind Glenn. He's actually very good.

SeagullEater

May 25, 2011
I couldnt give a f*** if thats him smiling to be honest, if he scores the goals then why should we care if his a miserable bastard!! You cant blame him his been at Brighton for 3 years hasnt he???? Murray or Hoskins... hahaha

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I couldnt give a f*** if thats him smiling to be honest, if he scores the goals then why should we care if his a miserable bastard!! You cant blame him his been at Brighton for 3 years hasnt he???? Murray or Hoskins... hahaha

Contender for the worst NSC user name ever to be seen on this board.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
12 goals max , at least 9 games out through suspension and another 12 through injury.........that is my prediction and not merely a wind up..!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here