Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AMEX presentations to "long standing fans" are now ON!!!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Mrs Oscar and I have just received our letters inviting us to the AMEX for the season ticket presentation.

I've never held a season ticket in 24 years of supporting the Albion but I'm really chuffed to see the club is acknowledging other loyal fans before the free-for-all ticket sales in March. :thumbsup:

Sorry if this is fixtures.

:amex::amex:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The letter just refers to the club acknowledging fans who have bought tickets at Withdean. I don't know if they are further prioritising fans who have attended a lot of matches and/or attended away games, Priestfield etc.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brilliant work from the Albion... Great that these fans have been rewarded too :)

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I hope so. I think anyone who has supported the club at Withdean deserves a chance to get tickets before the new fanbase.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Guys I have been for my presentation this morning, just to let you know there are plenty of places all around the stadium still free, I had read on here there were limited spaces in certain parts of the stadium, that is untrue.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Maybe they have only sent it to those that have bought a ticket in the last few years?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
"long standing" would suggest otherwise, or can a couple of seasons at withdean be considered long-standing. I suppose it could putting up with that shite hole!

I hope one's waiting for me at home.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Mrs Oscar and I are better fans than most of you. That could also be a factor.

:fishing:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It's probably since they re-did the database to get rid of all the people who just registered for the play-off final.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I had a ST for 2 years at Gills, plus the first 7 years at Withers - I've not had anything through, but then, I wasn't expecting anything.

I'm a current ST holder and I didn't get anything from the club either - I only found out about the presentations from NSC so the club aren't writing to everyone.

I attended the presentation this morning and have snapped up my tickets. There are still plenty of seats available throughout but West Stand Upper is pretty full.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
A mate of mine who purchased a FC Manchester home ticket but had only been to Withdean once before got an invitation to call and book a presentation in the post this morning. So they must be going through the database.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here