Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
9am and I'm guessing thats what time the office opens :(

Bastard, right I really would leave at 0730 and also hang around in case they do not get in so they fully know you made the effort.

Oh and where some warm clothes no matter what.............

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
you could always ring at 7am and leave a message to say you are leaving, on foot at 0730! Then they will know just how determined you are!
was assuming of course that they had an anserfone!

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I've just had a check of the met office rain/snow fall prediction and it looks like Brighton & Hove will have snow right through till 6am! I think the prediction of up to 20cm could be spot on if that holds true.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've just had a check of the met office rain/snow fall prediction and it looks like Brighton & Hove will have snow right through till 6am! I think the prediction of up to 20cm could be spot on if that holds true.

This could be one of the heaviest snow falls here for many a year ?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Have heard it's supposed to snow constant until 8am, and the temp will be around -5.

Basically, not good...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
its snowing really heavily in Mile Oak now and has been for the last fe hours...just been out taking photos

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Looking likey. Getting stronger over Essex, no reason why it shouldn't carry on down here.

Just noticed that it was clearing the Kent coast a bit now so wondered if the stream was weakening. Looking good for us if it picks up over Essex and brings more down this way.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Blizzard in North Southwick.

Snow depth 11 cm.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Amazing scenes here in The Heath. Heavy snow for hours, and it wont be stopping any time soon. Will easily eclipse what we got earlier in the year with a decent night of snow which is looking nailed on!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Papa, what's that blob over northern france doing? Looks like yet might head out way?

P.S. Never seen snow like this in shoreham before! Currently stuck in pub

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Massive snow falling here, once this passes apparently there is more on the near continent NEAR Belgium waiting to pounce, Is this correct Papa? :O

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Frankly if we got no more in Worthing I'd still be happy but it looks set to stay for a while longer yet!!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
That blob of snow on the chart, could it clear in an hour or two, or is it likely to take longer than that? Looks windy out so not sure if it's moving quickly. Sorry, bit of a weather :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here