Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What's your view on next week Papa?
Is the potential for Thursday looking likely in your opinion?

Tuesday looks interesting, but the current model output has the High pressure too close, so surpresses the showers.

Edited to add. I'm talking about the models in general, and not just the latest GFS, which is very good. Not great ensemble support though

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Tuesday looks interesting, but the current model output has the High pressure too close, so surpresses the showers.

Edited to add. I'm talking about the models in general, and not just the latest GFS, which is very good. Not great ensemble support though

Getting married Friday,is there snow in the offing Thursday night

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The Met office have been up all night & taking stuff to get them thry it judging my my iPhone app...I have have 8 (eight) warnings for Kent/Medway fir every other day through next week all adding to or supercedjng others m. 2 others for liars of other areas & guess what another has popped up as I type....chaos

Cancelled a load of warnings & issued some new ones....

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I don't know how the BBC can give warnings for Wednesday when they don't know what the weather will be like a few hours away.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Having probs with my private messaging. Its saying my messages arnt being sent.
so if you're getting the same message over and over again its cos i keep trying to send them.
if ur not getting any then im not ignoring you just not working lol. Any way good luck friday wedding days are brill, its the rest after thats the problem.:lolol:

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
The trouble with the BBC is that they are so into global warming that if there is a mere hint of snow in the forecast their computers crash!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here