Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hasidic Jews look like freaks

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Parts of Manhattan are full of them.

OK, so if the adult men want to go around looking like freaks ... oversized black hats, ringlets, etc. ... then fair enough, but what pisses me off is that they force their male kids to dress the same way.

Bet their parents don't ask them, "Do you too want to look like a f***ing freak, Himey?"

No, the kids are forced to dress the way their fathers do. No say in the matter.

That is one of the many, many things wrong with organised religion.

Rant over.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
smiley.hasidic.jew.gif

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
A bit like muslims who make their wives dress up as batman.:lolol:

quality thread, 10 pages easy.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
[pulls up a chair]

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
A bit like muslims who make their wives dress up as batman.:lolol:

quality thread, 10 pages easy.

Strangely enough, although there are plenty of Arabs in Manhattan, very few of the women wear the niqab. Proabaly still want to keep a low profile after 9/11. Sensible decision!

One of the most amazing events I have ever attended was an open air concert in a square in the Old City in Jerusalem. The Hasidic rock band were incredible and the dancing ... the wildest I've ever seen. Men only, of course.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Do they all wear glasses?

I was driving through wood green a few months ago and every single bloke in a jew hat was wearing glasses. I wonder if there's a defective gene :shrug:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
One of the most amazing events I have ever attended was an open air concert in a square in the Old City in Jerusalem. The Hasidic rock band were incredible and the dancing ... the wildest I've ever seen. Men only, of course.

All on occupied land of course, none of that is thiers :wanker:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Do they all wear glasses?

I was driving through wood green a few months ago and every single bloke in a jew hat was wearing glasses. I wonder if there's a defective gene :shrug:

They're all marrying within a small group so problems such as poor eyesite will be exaggerated from generation to generation.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Going by the standard of driving around there id say your spot on there

Your bang on the money there Ecosse, The worst driving ever is around Amhurst rd/upper clapton rd in Stamford hill feckin pathetic driving. What amazes me are the little buses they drive to collect there children in to take them to the local schools they are hardly road worthy. I was working in a synagogue in stamford hill laying safty flooring in the entrance area to the main prayer room, and there was a trough type thing with a dirty old cup on a chain & they would fill the cup up drink a bit and spit the rest out in the trough it was wierd. Not sure if that was a religious thing or not,But it was just disgusting. There houses are most of the time around there rank and they allways argue about the cost of fitting after i've finished which winds me up, fair enough ask or moan before i start so i can walk off or humour them, but after it just makes me mad wasting another hour just to get the money im owed which was agreed before.........:rant::rant::rant::US:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Your bang on the money there Ecosse, The worst driving ever is around Amhurst rd/upper clapton rd in Stamford hill feckin pathetic driving. What amazes me are the little buses they drive to collect there children in to take them to the local schools they are hardly road worthy. I was working in a synagogue in stamford hill laying safty flooring in the entrance area to the main prayer room, and there was a trough type thing with a dirty old cup on a chain & they would fill the cup up drink a bit and spit the rest out in the trough it was wierd. Not sure if that was a religious thing or not,But it was just disgusting. There houses are most of the time around there rank and they allways argue about the cost of fitting after i've finished which winds me up, fair enough ask or moan before i start so i can walk off or humour them, but after it just makes me mad wasting another hour just to get the money im owed which was agreed before.........:rant::rant::rant::US:

Sheer fuckin ignorance mate, I actually used to find Golders Green about the worst, especially Brent St./Golders green road. I used to drive National Express coaches from Glasgow to Victoria and we'd be fine the whole length of the country and then you would get to Golders Green.... Ignorant fuckers would wait til they could see the whites of your eyes and then pull out in front of you, ITS A FUCKIN WHITE DOUBLE DECKER COACH, YOU COULD'NT HAVE NOT SEEN IT!!! and then they would double park by a traffic island, honestly if they had brains they would be dangerous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here