• fence

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • bring in ernest

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I don't necessarily agree he should go but if we have a few more shit results I can see it turning quite ugly at withdean.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
What is the point now. We are 14 points off play offs so unless we get on a phenomenal run, we won't have a chance.

Bringing in a new manager will take time to try and get rid of all the mistakes we are making.

If it continues, out at the end of the year but not now.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would love to see Ernest run the team... I hope that he brings in some members of the ARS in for the backroom staff.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
when the optimist says adams should go....

seriously, I'd keep him, I think he can turn it around, although I understand those who are against him now, we have seriously underperformed this season.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
This is the first time i've voted out -team selection was just wank tonight and fed up of it.

Got a text from my bro who was at the game and pretty much all it said was "two words for this season - sinking ship"

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I am still very much Adams IN. We're on a terrible run but we're not being outclassed each week which would be more worrying. I strongly believe it's a case of players working hard and the results will come.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Still in,as even when my totty dosnt perform for a while i still have faith in her and will stick by her! im a bad fan i am :rolleyes:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
The only question I ask is if say we had sacked Wilkins at the end of the year, and brought in a new manager who we had never had before, would they be on the verge of being sacked now.

Because I think the answer is yes, and that is not how it should be.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How about Harty for manager ? he has experience with U11's, Is one of "us" and is also a local lad as a bonus.. I worry about his media skills but he could be a safe pair of hands

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Won't go unless he walks and that ain't going to happen. Losing faith in the season and not really fussed anymore, still hope he somehow turns it around though

nicks29

Feb 9, 2006
so f***ing boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because we might not finish 7th?!?! who gives a f***!?

keep the faith and remember were we have been since micky rebuilt the side in the first season at withdean?? the got us back to back promotions?? for the first time in years playing at a f***ing athletics track!

none of you were moaning then!

you dont not become bad mnager ove night?? and its not a case that we cant we games because we have played teams of the park this season..

i strogly believe the players need to stand up and be counted!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here