sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
anyone remember the dog tray, just down from the american express hq:thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Any good punch up in sherrys, back in the day?

D

Deleted User X18H

The Branch Tavern in London Road (don't go) wins it for me!!!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I lived in Poets Corner in the early Eighties with a g/f for two years and got in The Rutland, The Eclipse and The Exchange. It also had the added bonus of having a certain league football ground five minutes walk away :thumbsup:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Bat and ball, jolly brewers and the northern tavern (before it was done up) all had there moments down the years.
The seafield inn in hove aint too clever either.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Do Peter and Pauline still run that ...........I used to go out with a friend of their daughters and she (the daughter) had a mouth like dog shit sandwhich

Nah they dont, the second the smoking ban came in, they fooked off

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I lived in Poets Corner in the early Eighties with a g/f for two years and got in The Rutland, The Eclipse and The Exchange. It also had the added bonus of having a certain league football ground five minutes walk away :thumbsup:

The exchange by hove station, that a tottenham pub!:p

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone know the I Go Inn on Rock Street, opposite The Rock? That place is f***ing shit and I should imagine it has some pretty rough locals.

I went in there on day 3 on a bender having had no sleep. Not the best pub to be in considering the circumstances.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Bat and ball, jolly brewers and the northern tavern (before it was done up) all had there moments down the years.
The seafield inn in hove aint too clever either.

The northern was just one step up from drinking on the street for the local dossers. it wasnt rough just full of derelicts.

The Seafield, lads pub of choice for a lot of ex-Newman boys.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
For me the roughest are The Bat & Ball or The Brewery Tap, although THPP will slate me for that comment, but under Basil's tenure it had gone from good to appalling.

D

Deleted User X18H

The exchange by hove station, that a tottenham pub!:p
Don't be so f***ing stupid little boy , The Cormer Pin is a Tottenham pub there is no Pub in Brighton and Hove that is a Tottenham nor any other specific team for that matter excpet maybe The Nelson or The Welly and they are Brighton & Hove Albion pubs

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For me the roughest are The Bat & Ball or The Brewery Tap, although THPP will slate me for that comment, but under Basil's tenure it had gone from good to appalling.

There's a world of difference between a rough pub and a pub serving rough beer tho eh?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Don't be so f***ing stupid little boy , The Cormer Pin is a Tottenham pub there is no Pub in Brighton and Hove that is a Tottenham nor any other specific team for that matter excpet maybe The Nelson or The Welly and they are Brighton & Hove Albion pubs

350 in the for the cup final turning people away...

:: The White Hart Exchange ::

Lmao, drive past the bat and ball at 8.30 you get all the oldies waiting outside..looking threw the window.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
There's a world of difference between a rough pub and a pub serving rough beer tho eh?

It was the hole in the floor and the ceiling paper hanging down and the cobwebs that were there from last season.

Oh yes, before I forget, on my last pre match pint in there, the dead fly and bogie in my glass.

The roughest pub in my view was the Queens Park Tavern. Now fully middle classized.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here