Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stewards - Thugs

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I think its 2 posters and they probably didn;t see the incident. Still that my last word on the matter , if you want to live in this sort of over the top policing good for you.

So you've shouted your opinion, and by virtue of it being on here, asked for a response..

You don't like that response, get huffy when your 'facts' are proven incorrect, and then try to back out of the whole thing by saying it's your 'last word on the matter'..
You've made yourself look an absolute knobber again, congratualtions - you do it better than anyone else could :thumbsup:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I saw it quite clearly and it was one steward rugby tackling the fan. Yes it was heavy handed, yes he was frogmarched over the bill but then it was done that way to dissuade any other attention seeking idiots who might be thinbking the same way. So get of your high horse, stop complaining that other people may have different opinions because lets face it we know when you have got one.

Spot on ToT. :clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If I remember correctly there used to be announcements at the Goldstone at the last game of the season for people NOT to invade the pitch at the end , which were ignored as it was traditional to walk/run/stumble/fall over on the hallowed turf of our heroes and for us to show total commitment to the club and players.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Stewards today were an utter disgrace. Ok the lad shouldn't have run on the pitch at the end but it was high spirits nothing else. it was obviously to anyone who had a brain cell which unfortunately excludes the stewards that he was not going to twat anyone.

He was aggressively rugby tackled to the floor by about 3 stewards and then frog marched off by the overweight middle aged one who was twisting his arm around to try and cause pain and then gave him to the Police who handcuffed him !.

The middle aged steward marched back and gave high 5's to his fellow knuckledraggers. To my mind they are just thugs and worse than the unwanted football element. He obviously got great pleasure from it and regarded himself as some sort of super hero.

Disgraceful.

The boy that run on at the end was undoubtedly in the wrong. Two weedy stewards had him well under control and he was being led away. Then that psychotic KRUNT in the shades came steaming in, WAY too late to add anytrhing to the proceedings, and proceeded to put the poor sap invader in a lock where the slightest movement would have bust his arm. f***ing disgusting. Shaded wanker then stood all pumped up, breathing heavily, just DARING anybody else to put a step out of place.

The second would-be encroacher may or may not have been pushed over the hoardings. Either way, the situation was well under control.

Same shaded kuunt comes sprinting over from a long way off to get his private kicks. Probably been waiting all season for that kinky thrill.

The shaded wanker steward is a complete f***ing psycho who has no place stewarding at a family event. SHAME on the club if he's still employed next season. :salute:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
And the other guy they dragged away was only on the running track because a steward dragged him on there!!

Actually i know that is a complete lie. He darted between the hoardings and was gonna run over to the other person who ran on the pitch belted past a couple of people in the crowd and knocked them out the way!! and i was the person who first stopped him.

Both are troublemakers who had already been warned today and have been banned in the past.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Actually i know that is a complete lie. He darted between the hoardings and was gonna run over to the other person who ran on the pitch belted past a couple of people in the crowd and knocked them out the way!! and i was the person who first stopped him.

Both are troublemakers who had already been warned today and have been banned in the past.

That cuuunt in the shades is a complete and utter psycho. Dress it up however you like, but if you are defending his actions then you are in the wrong, pure and simple. On both encroachments the situation was well under control and the guy waded in for his own private kicks.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
That cuuunt in the shades is a complete and utter psycho. Dress it up however you like, but if you are defending his actions then you are in the wrong, pure and simple.

No i am defending mine as per Ali's post as the second person was not dragged on the track at all

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No i am defending mine as per Ali's post as the second person was not dragged on the track at all

Some say the second person got pushed over the hoardings. Some say he tried to get on the pitch. Either way, like I say, that cuuunt in the shades ran a very long way to get involved in something that was already well under control. If that cuuunt's still employed by the club next season, then you stewards would do better keeping a VERY close eye on that wanker, rather than on the paying punters. Cos somebody's going to get hurt if he's allowed to run amok like he was today.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Some say the second person got pushed over the hoardings. Some say he tried to get on the pitch. Either way, like I say, that cuuunt in the shades ran a very long way to get involved in something that was already well under control. If that cuuunt's still employed by the club next season, then you stewards would do better keeping a VERY close eye on that wanker, rather than on the paying punters. Cos somebody's going to get hurt if he's allowed to run amok like he was today.

I was the first steward who grabbed the second person!!! he ran through the gap as he barged my nephew out the way who was waiting there for me.

As for the response steward who grabbed him when i was there his actions are his own. I just get on with my job and do what my supervisor asks of me.

One thing that didn't go in either of their favours is their history

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
The ironic thing is that had 5000 of us run on the pitch today, this guy would have been able to do exactly what he did without a word being said.

Actually with the FL there to present the trophy which would have had to be abandoned the club WOULD have been fined and PROBABLY points DEDUCTED

Well done we need that as a club don't we ?? ??

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
streaker.jpg

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
unfortunatly as anyone will tell you, if you encroach on to the playing surface at anytime you will be automaticly arrested.

The steward behaved exactly how he was trained to deal with this type of
incident,and as for the crap stewards remark, Brighton has the best trained stewards in the league.END OF STORY

Correct we are the best trained Stewards in the football league.

Troublemaker with a bad mouth too, according to one of the chief stewards I heard talking about the kid the bill had cuffed. He was known for previous stuff too apparently.

Still, you can't tell these people.

Stewards 1, stupid lad doing exactly what he knows he's not supposed to do; 0.

And in front of F.A. officials as well!
Gimme as 'S'
Gimme a 'T'
Gimme an 'E'
(etc)

STEWARDS :clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
unfortunatly as anyone will tell you, if you encroach on to the playing surface at anytime you will be automaticly arrested.

The steward behaved exactly how he was trained to deal with this type of
incident,and as for the crap stewards remark, Brighton has the best trained stewards in the league.END OF STORY

No it's NOT 'end of story'. The initial stewards on the scene behaved impeccably. The guy in the shades was late on the scene in the case of both encroachments, when both were well under control, and was just getting his personal gratification. He needs kicking out of the club. Absolutely no excuse for his actions.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
No it's NOT 'end of story'. The initial stewards on the scene behaved impeccably. The guy in the shades was late on the scene in the case of both encroachments, when both were well under control, and was just getting his personal gratification. He needs kicking out of the club. Absolutely no excuse for his actions.

It was all on camera so if any complaint is made then i am sure the police who NEVER complained at the time!! will investigate thoroughly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here