19-05-2016, 16:04We've got to be the biggest club not to have been in the Premier League.56 replies | 3341 view(s)
17-05-2016, 20:24Derby are playing well but both goals from lucky ricochets. The play-offs really are a lottery.46 replies | 2982 view(s)
17-05-2016, 03:11If he was on top of their time wasting, he would have booked their keeper within the first 10 minutes which would have stopped him doing it for the...20 replies | 2578 view(s)
16-05-2016, 23:19Their goal was a turning point in the match and Dunk would have cleared it had he not been pushed by Hooper. The linesman and referee to missing that...20 replies | 1273 view(s)
16-05-2016, 22:37El Turi replied to a thread 'That was our big chance/defining moment' - Agree or disagree? in The Big BoardThere's no reason for the manager to leave or the team to break up this time. How often do you see teams lose in the play-offs and go up the next...50 replies | 3473 view(s)
15-05-2016, 13:13They do seem to have a large percentage of overweight fans.3 replies | 436 view(s)
14-05-2016, 07:21Real Madrid were 2-0 down after the first leg in Wolfsburg this season but won the 2nd 3-0.26 replies | 1527 view(s)
14-05-2016, 07:20I'm not sure it's happened in any match. I've certainly never seen it before.28 replies | 2294 view(s)
14-05-2016, 07:06What a crap match report.46 replies | 4986 view(s)
14-05-2016, 03:02The Wednesday player who blocked Stockdale's view was offside but the link was never going to disallow another goal for them.11 replies | 1137 view(s)
13-05-2016, 22:28He's not the kind of winger that will get round people but I thought he was tidy in possession (which you can't say for most of our team) and was our...58 replies | 4026 view(s)
13-05-2016, 22:24Yep, definitely our best player tonight I thought.58 replies | 4026 view(s)
13-05-2016, 22:07I have seen teams going down to 10 because they've used all their subs but I've never seen any team have 4 players go off injured. For it to happen...6 replies | 508 view(s)
13-05-2016, 22:06Is he fit now? He's a unit so got to be worth at least a place on the bench on Monday.0 replies | 247 view(s)
13-05-2016, 22:00Did well to get out of the way of that Wednesday player who threw himself to the ground in the area.46 replies | 6744 view(s)
13-05-2016, 21:56If Knockaert has only twisted his ankle, he might be alright. Goldson looked like a groin injury and Hemed and Sidwell looked like hamstrings so...41 replies | 4916 view(s)
13-05-2016, 20:48El Turi replied to a thread Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardSince we moved to the Amex, it seems like no matter how good we are, the season always ends in despair. Did a palace fan put a gypsy curse on the...1007 replies | 93321 view(s)
09-05-2016, 15:12He's just one of a few ex-referees around at the moment who are trying to make a media career for themselves by being a 'character'.48 replies | 2926 view(s)
09-05-2016, 12:00El Turi replied to a poll You are the ref: Dale Stephens' challenge on Gaston Ramirez in The Big BoardInteresting that most ex players are saying it wasn't a red but referees are. I think it shows most referees have never really played football so...264 replies | 16703 view(s)
09-05-2016, 08:30Sad news for him and Derby after suffering such a long lay off last year. It doesn't really weaken them either as they have Hughes, Bryson,...34 replies | 2899 view(s)
07-05-2016, 21:03El Turi replied to a poll You are the ref: Dale Stephens' challenge on Gaston Ramirez in The Big BoardAlso, there's no way in a million years he would have sent off a Boro player if it was the other way round. It would have caused a riot.264 replies | 16703 view(s)
07-05-2016, 21:00El Turi replied to a poll You are the ref: Dale Stephens' challenge on Gaston Ramirez in The Big BoardCould understand if it Stephens made a stamping motion but he nicked the ball away and accidentally caught Ramirez on the follow through. A...264 replies | 16703 view(s)
07-05-2016, 19:36El Turi replied to a thread We are premier league (you are sore bitter losers) in The Big BoardOr Jamie him.......113 replies | 13137 view(s)
07-05-2016, 19:34El Turi replied to a thread We are premier league (you are sore bitter losers) in The Big BoardIf we had got promoted today, I'd hope no BHA fan would be sad enough to be posting moronic drivel on the Boro board like you are on here.113 replies | 13137 view(s)
07-05-2016, 19:04Forestieri is a good player but easily wound up and refs are wise to his diving. Apart from that, we've got a much stronger team than Wednesday hence...73 replies | 7420 view(s)
07-05-2016, 19:02They've got loads of good centre midfielders so they'll be alright unfortunately.20 replies | 1619 view(s)
07-05-2016, 17:40No need for that from the twattish old bloke on the Boro bench. Glad Calderwood decked him.16 replies | 2261 view(s)
07-05-2016, 17:36He wouldn't have got injured if he had been wearing proper shinpads.25 replies | 4654 view(s)
02-05-2016, 19:12Didn't he use to support the EDL when they existed?86 replies | 11579 view(s)
29-04-2016, 22:16I now feel a bit less nervous about Monday. Next Saturday on the other hand..........39 replies | 3270 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About El Turi
About El Turi
- First Albion game:
- Bournemouth - Jan 1994
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- Play-off final 2004
- Amex season ticket location:
- East Stand
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 19:46
- Join Date
- 13:05 - TSB mentioned El Turi in post Have you come across any of the team in 'real life' settings?...on of Leicester. El Turi has played against A...
- 22:36 - One Teddy Maybank quoted El Turi in post SkalakHe's not the kind of winger ...
- 22:35 - Stat Brother quoted El Turi in post SkalakHe's not the kind of winger ...
- 22:28 - El Turi quoted One Teddy Maybank in post SkalakWatched a different game to me. Don't ...
- 22:27 - One Teddy Maybank quoted El Turi in post SkalakYep, definitely our best pla...
- 20:50 - twickers quoted El Turi in post Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Since we moved to the Amex, ...
- 09:45 - blue'n'white quoted El Turi in post You are the ref: Dale Stephens' challenge on Gaston RamirezCould understand if it Steph...
- 07:17 - Spicy quoted El Turi in post You are the ref: Dale Stephens' challenge on Gaston RamirezCould understand if it Steph...
- 21:30 - PILTDOWN MAN quoted El Turi in post You are the ref: Dale Stephens' challenge on Gaston RamirezCould understand if it Steph...
- 19:36 - El Turi quoted AmexRuislip in post We are premier league (you are sore bitter losers)Please ban this irritating prick...
- 19:45 - AmexRuislip quoted El Turi in post A Wednesday fan has written to the football league....He dives more than any other...
- 21:28 - Loftslaces quoted El Turi in post The FourFourTwo magazine Top 50 Football League players list...How have a mid table league ...
- 20:51 - El Turi quoted FatSuperman in post The FourFourTwo magazine Top 50 Football League players list...And by team, joint second... 5...
- 18:49 - Hugo Rune quoted El Turi in post Birmingham City Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****4-5-1 with Sidwell starting....