Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zoostorm P/C and E Buyer.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I need a new PC for office based stuff and games capable of playing latest Battlefield COD etc. Any recommendations without spending fortunes?

the obvious answer is buy a playstation 4. :lol: assuming you need to have a PC, it depends on performance expected, doesnt have to be expensive. if you are happy with 50+ fps on high settings, rather than 100+ fps on ultra high, then look at the budget gaming setups from Scan or Novatech. or fit a £100 card and SSD to any normal PC, assuming it has the internal space and PSU (~500W) to support.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I have used ebuyer a couple of times, but mostly use Overclockers, maybe a bit more pricey but the service is first class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've used Ebuyer loads of times over the years. Built and upgraded quite a few PCs with very few issues. I've always found their delivery to be very good, along with their returns. I've only ever had one RMA rejected, but I was rather trying my luck as I'd snapped off a component on a motherboard. I can't comment on the service over the last couple of years though.

My parents bought a Zoostorm PC from them a couple of years ago. You do very much get what you pay for in terms of the performance, but they are well built and none of the components have failed. You could get slightly better specs if you built it yourself, but there's more chance of having those annoying little hardware compatibility issues you often get with self-builds.

Templeton Peck

Faceman
Jul 15, 2009
Brighton
Got my parents a Zoostorm laptop a couple of years ago. Decent quality, apart from the built in mouse-pad. Aside from that lovely screen and keyboard. It seems they make a lot of parts for Samsung (or use the same manufacturer) as it looks identical to the Samsung laptop my gf has, minus the £300 extra for the brand name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here