Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zlatan

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Never. Zlatan isn't a casual racist who makes money on the side from showing people around his team's football ground and knocks off his mates ex. Or if he did do the latter, it would be whilst the mate was WATCHING.

10979655_1781635795395096_729004853_n.jpg

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Zlatan is a complete irrelevance to me and I know very little and care very little about him and his career. Who are all these people who 'love him?'

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Zlatan is a complete irrelevance to me and I know very little and care very little about him and his career. Who are all these people who 'love him?'

The man is a goal scoring genius and bullies absolute twats like John Terry. What's not to like?

[yt]ia-zi5oLa_0[/yt]

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

I don't think many do but lots just love what he did to one of English footballs greatest arseh*les.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The man is a goal scoring genius and bullies absolute twats like John Terry. What's not to like?

[yt]ia-zi5oLa_0[/yt]

Dems some good goals

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Dems some good goals

Meh.

The free kick and the one where he dribbled were okay, but the majority were just lucky volleys facing away from goal and often within 30 yards of the net.

To me he's just Chris Holroyd with an Alice hairband.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
The ghostwriter for his autobiography admitted that he made most of the particularly egregious quotations up. Zlatan isn't supposed to be as big as an egomaniac as he is perceived. Just a persona he's adopted to make money...

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
He has gone down in my estimation, he offered to shake Terry's hand afterwards.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Meh.

The free kick and the one where he dribbled were okay, but the majority were just lucky volleys facing away from goal and often within 30 yards of the net.

To me he's just Chris Holroyd with an Alice hairband.

That free kick was outstanding.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The ghostwriter for his autobiography admitted that he made most of the particularly egregious quotations up. Zlatan isn't supposed to be as big as an egomaniac as he is perceived. Just a persona he's adopted to make money...

..... and its a good one. Rather amusing, as long as you don't take it all at face value.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008

[yt]ia-zi5oLa_0[/yt]

That he might be, but the only one who comes out of that incident with any credibility is Terry, who even takes the bloke's reconciliatory hand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here