Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zlatan to Man Utd?????

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
I had the pleasure of watching ZI score a hatrick for Ajax, he is a phenomenal player with great technique.

As front three of Martial, Ibrahimovic and Rashford under Mourinho excites me as a football fan.

Could see him getting 15-20 goals in all competitions quite easily.

Funny old game, as a football fan I couldn't be more disinterested who plays upfront for Man U!

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
True, true.... but Ryan Harley scored a decent free kick once..... not for one second putting Zlatan and Harley in the same bracket.

People will base an opinion on a player from what they have seen, Zlatan is well hyped, but hasn't done it against English clubs in the Champions league, that is why people here don't have a high opinion of him, it's what they have seen.

If he does join Man Utd I have no doubt he will get 17-20 goals next season, but will he get them against the teams that matter, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs? Or will he fill his boots against Burnley, Boro, West Brom and Sunderland?

And Wilson....
Jesus. Zlatan has won nearly everything and smashed some of the best goals ever seen. He will take the absolute piss out of premier league defending.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Jesus. Zlatan has won nearly everything and smashed some of the best goals ever seen. He will take the absolute piss out of premier league defending.

maybe 5 or 6 years ago,but not now

you never lose you skill,but you lose you speed

french football is slow,the premier league will be a different ball game

pun included

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No one is bigger than the club. Except Zlatan.

The goal at 4:19 in that compilation video is my favourite goal of all time. Un. Believeable.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
maybe 5 or 6 years ago,but not now

you never lose you skill,but you lose you speed

french football is slow,the premier league will be a different ball game

pun included
Granted. But I think Ibra would easily.bag 20 goals. He's faced the world's best and I'm sure Damien Delaney won't phase him whatever his age

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No one is bigger than the club. Except Zlatan.

The goal at 4:19 in that compilation video is my favourite goal of all time. Un. Believeable.

Lucky. And greedy.

99 times out of a hundred that would've ended up a goal kick.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
This is another reason why i dont go any more. typical overpaid foreigner, at least the albion have some decent british players such as stockdale, bruno and stephens, but its too expensive anyway so wont go until prices are fairer

Regards

DR

And Hemed, Kayal, Bruno, Calde, Skalak, LL, Greer, Knockaert, all English greats

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here