Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zesh Rehman

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
If he plays today then it will be his last game for us. If he doesn't play then obviously his last game was his last game!

Apparently he his determined to "go out with a bang".

Chances of him playing? with Cippy suspended, Jonah injured & Charlie not 100%(?) - probably too good.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Inkerman said:
If he plays today then it will be his last game for us. If he doesn't play then obviously his last game was his last game!

Apparently he his determined to "go out with a bang".

Chances of him playing? with Cippy suspended, Jonah injured & Charlie not 100%(?) - probably too good.

Let's just hope that he puts a bit of effort in if he plays. Other than on his debut he has proved, in my view, to be an extremely ordinary player whilst at the club.

Go to it Zesh..

:(

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Let's be honest. There must be some other midfielders with more talent than Zesh. I don't think he can cut it even at Div 2 level. He's too big, too slow, not skilful enough and doesn't really control the play.

It's not a case of me saying "good riddance", but more like "thanks, but no thanks".

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He is a central defender at Fulham, but for some reason we have had him playing in midfield, so probably explains why he has been less than outstanding

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Hamilton said:
Let's be honest. There must be some other midfielders with more talent than Zesh. I don't think he can cut it even at Div 2 level. He's too big, too slow, not skilful enough and doesn't really control the play.

It's not a case of me saying "good riddance", but more like "thanks, but no thanks".

Agreed. The bottom line is that Zesh has probably got a lot more out of his stay at Brighton, in terms of first team experience, that the club has got out of him. C'est la vie I guess.

:nono:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The worrying thing is that McGhee likes Zesh, and the word from Fulham is that he is 50-50 as to whether his contract will be renewed when it is up in the Summer.

It would not surprise me at all if he returns to us next season, horrifyingly as a permanent addition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here