Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zerbi is like Arteta?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Dropping a player for having a poor attitude...

De Zerbi says Trossard left training early without permission after finding out he was not going to start in the FA Cup win at Middlesbrough last week.

"He left the session without saying anything to me. And it's not good," said De Zerbi.

"I spoke with him and I explained this attitude, behaviour, I don't like."

"I am open with him to take a step back and listen to him but he has to understand with me, I want only players who work hard and play for the team 100%,"

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Difficult to say which thread is...err...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good for him, that is proper billy big bollocks behaviour if true, not convinced telling us about it is such a good idea though

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Good for him, that is proper billy big bollocks behaviour if true, not convinced telling us about it is such a good idea though
. It's his decision, he is the manager.

if we're scoring at least three a game while he's (Le Tross) having a waffle and a flounce, who cares anyway.

Last edited:

BrightonLoyal

Apr 1, 2020
100% with RDZ on dropping him and his stance on this but as previously said I’m not sure talking about it is the best way.

If Tross doesn’t want to be here we just need to move him on for a decent fee.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I would have thought this should be standard practice with all these young rich guys. Keep their feet on the ground and focussed or do one.
Did Graham take this sort of behavior then?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I would have thought this should be standard practice with all these young rich guys. Keep their feet on the ground and focussed or do one.
Did Graham take this sort of behavior then?
I think Graham let him go to the soft play area for as long as he wanted until he cooled off.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Polite request, can we not start any sort of habit of referring to him as ‘Zerbi’ on here please - it simply doesn’t feel right.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I quite like him being upfront about it all….can only cover a ‘calf injury’ for so long :)
This is what I was going to say too, players are only injured for so long and these things always come out.

It’s generally better to be honest, even if it gets messy, because when we don’t believe the given explanation then people tend to make things up to fill the information gap and it can invariably be that the rumours are more troublesome than the truth.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Surprised this wasn’t dealt with internally not announced by the manager in a press conference. Not convinced this is helpful .

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Polite request, can we not start any sort of habit of referring to him as ‘Zerbi’ on here please - it simply doesn’t feel right.
'Ebo, I'm reading this book at the moment, and very good it is too . . . . There is an Italian engine designer called Zerbi . . . A very different beast, so I agree calling him zerbi is cutting off half his name.
'arelly

Attachments

• 322B87CA-6C88-45F2-9BD3-F451F6B5FCDB.png
    322B87CA-6C88-45F2-9BD3-F451F6B5FCDB.png
    526 KB · Views: 19

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here