Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zerbi - instant hero?

Hero?

• Total voters

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
I love how brave we are under his coaching, the passing doesn't always come off but when it does it just wrecks the opposition. We're playing position based football with purpose instead of just fannying about at the back for ten minutes.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
As someone who has spent most of my adult life working in countries whose language is not my native one, I was impressed with his rapid improvement in English. Speaks to his commitment to being here (or at least in the UK)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Totally an instant hero. 4-1 vs Chelsea will never go away.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Personally I prefer De Zerbi’s passion and style to Gpotts emotionally intelligent beard stroking. I like my managers to not look like they should be rocking a jumper with elbow pads.

The football and results are similar so why not have someone the more passionate fans can relate to? I think he’s great.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
It`s not "instant hero " , but hero definitely , can you imagine the same score reversed :oops: , Roberto would have got it in the neck and we would all wake up with bad hangovers (both footy and beer) . Instead we have shown that our new manager and the lads "get it" , most if not all have respect for GP , but they did their job and showed their respect to RDZ .

Hard to call someone an "instant hero" but easy to say you want them to be ....and i really want this guy to be our next hero because i love the football he wants to play . And we get to wake up with happy hangovers :cool:(y)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
One win in six does not really confer the status of " Instant Hero " ..." Eventual Hero " is closer to the mark or even " Ambivalent Hero"

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Hero until he sods off to Liverpool or Spurs...
Very bitter !! Your boy potty got an absolute pounding today.

His record is superb but the Chelsea fans still don't like him. At least he will get a good pay off when sacked. Game Vs arsenal next week could be interesting.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Very bitter !! Your boy potty got an absolute pounding today.

His record is superb but the Chelsea fans still don't like him. At least he will get a good pay off when sacked. Game Vs arsenal next week could be interesting.
Not particularly bitter, no. Good to see Brighton win, sad to see GP on the other side.

Just being realistic as usual - in football you can go from hero to zero or vice versa very quickly.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not an instant hero for me but this was a great result.

Signs are good for the future. Sadly Swansman is right in terms of what success looks like for us and our manager. It looks like we can survive the succession though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here