Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamoraaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
"And England striker Bobby Zamora powers his way into the box before sliding the ball past the Swindon keeper to put Fulham ahead at the Cottage. That's his sixth goal in seven games, Fabio."

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
To my knowledge England have a friendly against Egypt so why doesn't fabio put him in the squad to see how he plays ? He deserves it !

the Fab Cap has already said he knows the squad he wants to take, best bet for Bobster would be a massive injury attack to the other strikers/forwards. Besides he would need to score 20+ this season so has a way to go yet.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
TBH Zamora might not want to play in a friendly to 'see how he does' as it is unlikely that he would get much action over the long run. Maybe he would prefer to play for T&T. I imagine he would be pretty pissed off if he played in one friendly (which would ruin his chances of playing for T&T) and never play again.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Swindon boss Danny Wilson on Fulham striker Bobby Zamora: "Absolutely [he can make England's World Cup squad]. I hadn't seen Bobby play this year live before today. I saw him play last year and he is a different player this year. He can go however high he wants to irrespective of whether he plays for one of the big clubs or not."

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
shut the f*** up about Zamora.
He left, get the f*** over it.

Yes, and now we're enjoying the best striker we've seen here in many, many years getting some long-awaited success at the top level.

More relevant than half the shit that gets posted on here.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008

What a stupid, stupid post. He left because he was far too good to play for us in League One. Why should we not enjoy the success of our best player of the last 20 years?

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009

:shootself
Leave it out. He is a legend here. At some clubs they still sing songs about their former players (Utd-Keane/Cantona, Newcastle - Shearer) I don't see the problem of admiring someone who shares mutual affection for a football club. Infact, I rather like it.

Jimmy Grimble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here