Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I'm in the no thanks club as well. I think Bobby's peak was about 2 to 3 years ago. I saw him play for Fulham a couple of times during their UEFA Cup run. He absolutely destroyed Juventus, though was carrying an injury against Hamburg so wasn't quite as effective. I saw him again at the end of the 2010-2011 season against Arsenal and he gave their defence a very torrid time. However, for whatever reason he fell out with Fulham, and I think his enthusiasm for the game has waned. His performances for QPR are not a patch on the ones he gave for Fulham, so I'd say cherish the times he played for us.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'd love him back. Never been one for this never return nonsense.

My memories of Mullary first time weren't diminished and neither were memories of Ward.

That's Liverpool fans loved it when Fowler returned for a short period irrespective of his performance.

It's what football is all about if you watch it live.

I remember being so excited when Ward returned. A lot of the younger fans probably feel the same about Zamora. He is their Peter Ward.

Last edited:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'd love him back. Never been one for this never return nonsense.

My memories of Mullary first time weren't diminished and neither were memories of Ward.

That's Liverpool fans loved it when Fowler returned for a short period irrespective of his performance.

It's what football is all about if you watch it live.

I remember being so excited when Ward returned. A lot of the younger fans probably feel the same about Zamora. He is their Peter Ward.
i agree and I love his song and I remember him playing for West Ham against us and he got a bigger cheer from us when he came on.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
QPR are going straight back up and 'Arry seems to like Bobby. Shame, as I'd love to see him back.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm out.

As much as I loved BZ when he played for us, especially for one of the few goals that left me breathless at Withers (vs Halifax), he seems to be far too injury prone nowadays, and I'd like to keep the memories of him I have.

#NeverGoBack

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Trust me, it won't happen. As much as l loved Bobby Zee, (one of the greatest to ever wear the stripes IMO), at 30 plus he isn't the player he once was, and isn't the player we once knew, plus ... is it ever a good idea to go back? Lets just remember him at his best.

Totally agree with this. I'm sure he is not on our agenda and were not on his.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If he decides to take max a quarter of his current wages and sit on the bench then sure........... if you're 30 something and want to return to job you did at 21 and be paid quarter what you get now be my guest but doubt many will jump at it? Even if you sometimes (see the old boys) or reminiss(sp) about the good times!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here