Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zamora

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wonderful scenes when Wigan score, thought 'Arrys face was going to fall off

His face has always looked like it's sliding off of his head.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Just seen on MOTD2, absolutely no doubt it was a red card.edit: good to see Taarabt getting out of the way of the equalising free kick too :D

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
QPR fans BOOING Jordi Gomez for the crime of getting kicked in the face. Football fans really are TOSSERS sometimes, aren't they?

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
He did'nt have to duck Bobby's foot was so high. Definate red. Funny though Martinez said the tackle was "horrific" and a definate red. This coming from the manager that said the tackle by McManaman against Newcastle was "fair". Managers and rose tinted glasses.
I love it how managers come out with contradictory statements such as these, and then moan about a lack of consistency from referees.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
QPR fans BOOING Jordi Gomez for the crime of getting kicked in the face. Football fans really are TOSSERS sometimes, aren't they?

We'd be the same. Plus choruses of "There's **** all wrong with you", "Let him die" and so forth. That really irritates me, along with the constant "HANDBALL!!! OI!!?!? REF YOU ****!!!!!!" every time one of the opposition gets hit in the back or chest area.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We'd be the same. Plus choruses of "There's **** all wrong with you", "Let him die" and so forth. That really irritates me, along with the constant "HANDBALL!!! OI!!?!? REF YOU ****!!!!!!" every time one of the opposition gets hit in the back or chest area.

No, I really wouldn't be. And any of our fans who boo someone for being kicked in the face I'd think were tossers too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here