Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora

Seagulls14

Jul 31, 2011
Anyone reckon that Zamora will finish off his career at the Albion as he said he loved the fans and the club and is still considering it? Would love it if he did :albion2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well in the past he's said that but it would depend on whether he's fit enough, poor enough and we are doing well enough.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Who knows? but will come a tipping point in a few years when he's good enough for us anymore......right now he is still too good for championship football, so any time soon and it would be a real coup.

But with Europa league footie with Fulham and on the fringes of the England team with the European championships next summer, I'm guessing he aint coming any time soon.

As fans we'd all love it, I guess Gus doesn't deal in sentiments like we do though.

Billy Whizzkid

Aug 24, 2011
The search function isn't exactly Google though. What would you search under? I expect typing "Zamora" would return a thousand different threads. Having said that, I am relatively new to this site so if there's a way to use the search effectively please let me know!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Anyone reckon that Zamora will finish off his career at the Albion as he said he loved the fans and the club and is still considering it? Would love it if he did :albion2:

No I don't.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
i think we'll see Zamora in the stripes again but maybe in a few years time and probably only in a pre-season game at the Amex, you know, just for sentimental reasons. maybe that's more of an American thing though - over here there have been a number of instances of players signing one day contracts simply so they can retire as a member of a particular team. it would be nice to see him run out at the Amex (in the stripes) one time so the fans can show their appreciation. I guess that'll happen anyway if/when Fulham pay a visit to the goaly-land (see what i did there?)

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I really think we will see him play competitive games again for us one day, maybe 2 or so years from now...

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Im convinced of it. Not for a couple of years as he's too important to Fulham at the mo. When he hits 32/33 thats when I reckon we could lure him back. Its not like he needs the money anymore and we could be in the Prem by then anyway!!

Like the terminator he will be back...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The search function isn't exactly Google though. What would you search under? I expect typing "Zamora" would return a thousand different threads. Having said that, I am relatively new to this site so if there's a way to use the search effectively please let me know!

'Relatively new' Bit of an understatement! I supposed compared to someone who joined in Aug 2011 with only 9 posts to their name then yes you are

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here