Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora Not In the Squad Tomorrow?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
But [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] said on the fans forum thread he was fed in the squad? Can't seem to work out what's fact and fiction here :(

I inferred it from the comments about the players being announced to the crowd being after the warm up. Pretty certain Bob will doing the warm up.
Then NSC put up a tweet saying he was in the squad.

Exactly this and if Hughton can't see that benefit he is a bigger idiot than we think he is.

Most of us think he's an experienced, competent, cool head in charge. Pretty much only you and the resident WUM's on here think he's an idiot.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I inferred it from the comments about the players being announced to the crowd being after the warm up. Pretty certain Bob will doing the warm up.
Then NSC put up a tweet saying he was in the squad.

I'm either missing something or, more likely, you misinterpreted something, probably this...

[tweet]629339265244205056[/tweet]

...which was very much tongue in cheek, based on a club employee saying that Zamora will need a shirt for today. I doubt very much he will. He certainly won't start and must be very much an outsider for the bench.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Zamora AND Calde in the squad tonight would be LEGEND OVERLOAD :rock:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I'm either missing something or, more likely, you misinterpreted something, probably this...

[tweet]629339265244205056[/tweet]

...which was very much tongue in cheek, based on a club employee saying that Zamora will need a shirt for today. I doubt very much he will. He certainly won't start and must be very much an outsider for the bench.

To me, that said he was on the bench at least.

Right, I'm not going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here