Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora confirmed as no. 25!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Without looking at the list of squad numbers as I am purely procrastinating from working - Does LuaLua being 30 indicate he will not be first choice this coming season? Or is it a case of all the other numbers being dished out already?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Everyone loves a fat geezer in a shirt he should have consigned to the dustbin 15 years ago.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Without looking at the list of squad numbers as I am purely procrastinating from working - Does LuaLua being 30 indicate he will not be first choice this coming season?

Hope so - we need better wingers than LuaLua if our shiny bright new strike force is to make much of an impact this season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Am I remembering right, has Kaz worn 25 his whole time with us? Was he wearing a different number when he first joined on loan? What number did Lomano wear?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Am I remembering right, has Kaz worn 25 his whole time with us? Was he wearing a different number when he first joined on loan? What number did Lomano wear?

He was. He was number 12 in his first spell.

He wore 12 when he joined us on loan the second time. The first time, he was number 11:-

LuaLua.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here