Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora coming home..........

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Well?

Just been on Sky Sports news that he's had a huge bust up with Jol and sounds like he's on his way............

Please Tony.......make it happen

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
But it would give us a 2-goal start in every game. Throw in a Vicente thunderstrike, a Barnes pen and a CMS poke and we'll win a least 5-3.

I thought our manager was Poyet not Ardiles

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
More chance of getting Rooney on loan

Or Vicente or CMS? I think at his stage of his career, we'd be a viable option for him if we could offer a competitive wage packet.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
There's a dozen(or more) teams in the prem who would be stupid to not inquire about him. I would dearly love to have him back but I just can't see it happening this season. Not with a possible place in the Euro 2012 squad within reasonable grasping distance.

What a (re)sgning he'd be though!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Zero chance of a permanent deal..but a loan move until January might be an option if Fulham pay most of his wages. Although I'm in the never go back camp..he was fantastic back in the day, but if he came and flopped big time..well you know the rest.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
So you wouldn't want him?

Well yes, but I don't see it as a priority at the moment. We've scored in every game except Leicester, and have been in the lead in every game except Leicester and Liverpool. Scoring goals isn't our problem at the moment, and if BZ was back, I don't think it would help our recent problem whereby we take the lead, then somehow go to pieces afterwards, it's almost a mental issue.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Unlikely but not impossible, he still lives local, the club i'm sure is close to his heart, he is almost certainly financially secure. So a four/five year contract to see him to the end of his career could be tempting to him. On the down side, if he has designs on getting in the England squad and money is a big issue then it just wont happen.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bobby seems to be a target man these days, what position did Gus say we were missing?

Never say never.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
If we get into the prem he will want to come but I doubt Bloom would pay what they want for him as he will be 5million+ and just for a few seasons worth of play then to retire

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here