Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora badly injured

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It would appear there was ligament damage to the ankle as well, so it could well be more than the 4 months Hughes was hoping it would be on Saturday.

Finally Falmer

Jul 18, 2010
Presumably some of the people on here commenting on the tackle haven't seen it. As many have already said, the tackle was hard but fair. BZ was just very unlucky. Let's all hope for a speedy recovery.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Presumably some of the people on here commenting on the tackle haven't seen it. As many have already said, the tackle was hard but fair. BZ was just very unlucky. Let's all hope for a speedy recovery.

Agreed - it wasn't even a foul, it was a really good tackle. He just landed badly after being thrown off balance. Gutted.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think this could be the end for Bobby, is this not what happended to Dean Ashton?

:facepalm: Footballers break ankles all the time and I'd bet the percentage of those that result in careers ending is pretty small these days.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
:facepalm: Footballers break ankles all the time and I'd bet the percentage of those that result in careers ending is pretty small these days.

i fear its more serious than just an ankle break. in terms of it being the end, maybe the end of him playing in the Prem, i really hope not, but Getting back to fitness then getting back to the level he was playing at after a long time on the sidelines isnt going to be easy for him.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
i fear its more serious than just an ankle break. in terms of it being the end, maybe the end of him playing in the Prem, i really hope not, but Getting back to fitness then getting back to the level he was playing at after a long time on the sidelines isnt going to be easy for him.

So a couple of seasons on loan at a club that love him and will get him back to match fitness would be ideal then..

any ideas? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here