zamora back here

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
why do papers write bollocks, sunday morror write ,seagulls interested in taking him back on loan,and hope to get him b4 the spurs cup game!!!,but reading are also in the running:nono: noway hosay is this correct:ohmy:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Its also in the Star on Sunday (that quality paper) apparently we are negotiating with West Ham to have him available for Saturday

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
With all the talk of loan signings I had wondered how long it would take for someone to come up with Bobby as a possibility.

Would I like to see him come to us on loan, too bloody right I would, is it likely, well who knows, given the chance between coming back to a club where he was adored to try and rebuild his career or going somewhere like Stoke then I think the odds would be stacked in our favour.

The only thing that worries me here is that someone has already mentioned Reading...

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I beg to differ - I think he'd be too proud to come back here, it would be an admittal of failure, even on loan. Still, the prospect of Bobby and Leon up front ... :drool:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Bobby against Spurs :drool: :goal:

Wouldn't that be good :smokin:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
HE WON'T BE BACK WITH BRIGHTON (yet)

not until the end of his career , one more season in the stripes

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
clapham_gull said:
Its also in the Star on Sunday (that quality paper) apparently we are negotiating with West Ham to have him available for Saturday

Whats happenning on Saturday. Will Bobby be taking the lads Christmas shopping then:lolol: :lolol:

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Shame we haven't got the dosh - as he still gets on very well with the players, he was at Charlies Birthday do, sees a lot of Nathan Jones and apparently gets on very well with Leon - even though Bobby wasn't here the same time as him. I would love to have him back - especially playing with Leon - two very mobile and skilfull strikers that would compliment each other. Also if we did have to play one up front Bobby's your man (remember Reading at Home in the second Div Championship season?). However I am not convinced he is the player he was since that injury he got playing for us against Norwich - also 'cos of his wages its just a Pipe dream as FG would say!! - but we can dream can't we???

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Unless West Ham are going to pay his wages or at least the vasy majority of them this will never happen.

beadman

Aug 27, 2003
Seven Dials
Canary Wharf isn't so close to the booze soaked land of Fleet Street. Therefore it is quite plain that the journalists in question are on drugs, quite possibly mind expanding psychedelics. Nonsense such as this could not be dreamed up on stimulants or europhoriants. Are they provided by the editors? I think we should be told.

beadman said:
Canary Wharf isn't so close to the booze soaked land of Fleet Street. Therefore it is quite plain that the journalists in question are on drugs, quite possibly mind expanding psychedelics. Nonsense such as this could not be dreamed up on stimulants or europhoriants. Are they provided by the editors? I think we should be told.

He now lives in the Canary Wharf area so maybe it's "hot from the horses mouth"? ??? Then again.....I suspect it's more likely tabloid bullshit........

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Repugnant Toad said:
I beg to differ - I think he'd be too proud to come back here, it would be an admittal of failure, even on loan.

Absolutely True.

There would be one help of a slice of humble pie to swallow before he would come back.

That slice was too big for Paul Brooker, who preferred to swop a non-playing role at Leicester for a non-playing role at Reading.

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
I don't know if he would be too proud to come on loan to Withdene. I think that the reception he woul get from every person in the stands{as small as that crowd might be} would negate any feeling of filure on his part.
Incidentally, if Ipswich were looking for some power up front, howum they didn,t look at BZ.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports