Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora and Crofts to play at AMEX Monday night

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just scanning your ST does that just gain admission then is it sit where you like. Youngest son and I are considering going.

Normally only WSL is open

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Bobby Zamora is closing in on his return to action for Brighton & Hove Albion, but will not feature in tomorrow night's under-21 match against Swansea City at the Amex.

The striker has a tight groin after training this weekend, and therefore will not be risked as a precaution.

Albion had initially earmarked the match against the Swans as an opportunity for Zamora to get his first 45 minutes of competitive action under his belt.

Andrew Crofts is set to play, with a view to being available for Saturday's game against Blackburn Rovers.
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...back-on-hold-2624371.aspx#HcVSVvuSPqWWToy9.99

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Bobby Zamora is closing in on his return to action for Brighton & Hove Albion, but will not feature in tomorrow night's under-21 match against Swansea City at the Amex.

The striker has a tight groin after training this weekend, and therefore will not be risked as a precaution.

Albion had initially earmarked the match against the Swans as an opportunity for Zamora to get his first 45 minutes of competitive action under his belt.

Andrew Crofts is set to play, with a view to being available for Saturday's game against Blackburn Rovers.
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...back-on-hold-2624371.aspx#HcVSVvuSPqWWToy9.99

Tight groin= Couldn't get enough stewards to work at short notice????

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
No as Sky have the rights to the U21 league the club aren't allowed too stream it.

Assume something has changed this season as club say they'll be streaming it now. Hopefully continues throughout the season.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Assume something has changed this season as club say they'll be streaming it now. Hopefully continues throughout the season.

I don't know the details of the rights situation, but even last season I noticed that some clubs showed one or more games live: Aston Villa, for instance, showed their last match of the season (against Albion) live on their AVTV - Villa U21 v Brighton U21: Watch Young Lions live on AVTV

Clubs might be able to show a limited number of matches?

Feb 14, 2010
Zamora back could a great move but it has to be said that he has been injury prone for a long time. As we all know from Vicente, there is little point in very good players in the treatment room. I wonder if Zamora is on a pay as he plays deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here