Zaha ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Someone else was banging on about this earlier. 99% sure that you cannot have a loan in two-parts

You can split a 93 day loan into as many parts as you like, but each part must be at least 28 days, and the last part must start in the loan window.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
not all this AGAIN

Going back to Zaha, who was the original subject of this topic.
It seems to me that, once his transfer to ManU was agreed, his performances flattened out. He no longer had an incentive to play well, as his future was assured. Do you think he was also under orders (by ManU or his agent) not to put himself into any risky situations?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Going back to Zaha, who was the original subject of this topic.
It seems to me that, once his transfer to ManU was agreed, his performances flattened out. He no longer had an incentive to play well, as his future was assured. Do you think he was also under orders (by ManU or his agent) not to put himself into any risky situations?

he will be in a very risky situation on Friday night

DanielT

So if the maximum loan length has been met by the final where would that leave Watford with all of their loan players?

i thought Watford's loan player were not counted as they came from Udinese. only UK players count as loans. that's the loophole people have been annoyed about, but the same one that Man City are trying to exploit by having a NY team set up by their Abu Dhabi owner

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It seems to me that, once his transfer to ManU was agreed, his performances flattened out.
His performances dropped after the Sweden game. Or, to put it another way, he only had a couple of months of good performances.
He no longer had an incentive to play well, as his future was assured. Do you think he was also under orders (by ManU or his agent) not to put himself into any risky situations?
I think he's tried, and Man U won't have asked him not to get into risky situations. They need his talent to develop, and they're not going to get that by asking him not to try. And if you go easy in challenges, you normally come off worst.

Why do people keep asking about dobbie? He's shit.
He's not shit, and he's been one of their better players over the last couple of months. He just doesn't always put maximum effort in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports