Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
with all the mention of jerks I thought you were referring to our friends up the road.... I suppose it more polite than calling them Cockwombles

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Random question... If Zaha or any other player chooses another country (in his case Ivory coast) are they still considered "home grown" players within the rules? Having previously being classed that before the switch?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Random question... If Zaha or any other player chooses another country (in his case Ivory coast) are they still considered "home grown" players within the rules? Having previously being classed that before the switch?

Yes. It has nothing to do with nationality.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I think they’re just considered Judas to their actual country / confused or a ****.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I can't see him putting in anywhere near the amount of previous effort if he is forced to begrudgingly stay at Palace... It's a win win! :clap2:

this is my best case scenario: hahah, stays and sulks, and they go down
admin looms, smirk

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
He was continuing in the same vein as the Abbot and Costello sketch he posted.

What Abbot and Costello sketch?

Was it in this post?

ED210CCC-6CB7-4858-82BC-6512B1757B24.jpeg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Has Zahaha imploded yet?... or just fallen over in a stiff breeze again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here