Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
When I was accused of being a paedophile on here I can’t recall any mod getting involved or asking the person to apologise. I’ve been in contact with bevendean and explained what I meant and as se20 as just said I took it as casual racism which he has on numerous occasions stated he isn’t , but as he mentioned it a few times I pulled him up on it . As far as I’m concerned it’s over but if other people want it to drag on ( for other reasons ) then it’s up to them .

Alright. I never accused you of being a kiddy fiddler...I wouldn't unless I knew you to be one. I'd be darn sure to make sure you enjoyed molesting children before I did it...and what's more, if it turned out you weren't a Richard..I'd apologise.I

And who got in touch with whom? I PMd YOU to tell you exactly why racism is a Red line for me.

You said I was "uptight" and doubled down on the racism shit.

I get that you can't find it within yourself to admit you were wrong..you just cant. It just illustrates that you were motivated by petty club rivalry..friendly rivalry on my part..rather than any actual facts.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Palace fans actually DELIGHT in playing the race card, because it enables them to sneer down their snouts and feel all superior, even when the accusation is complete and utter bollocks, as it patently is here, and was with me. Its nothing new unfortunately. Its what they do.

Naturally the snides are out in full force on the BBS away end now, pathetically labelling BH a "filthy racist" left, right and centre I'm afraid. Personally I've heard it all before. Its tiresome, but its just how some of them get their kicks unfortunately. The aim is to get under the skin, and as far as they're concerned, nothing is off limits. I won't give them the satisfaction, and I really don't care because everyone who knows me, and has known me all my life, knows that there is not a racist cell in my body. But I can certainly see why BH would be offended and angry, and he's well within his rights to call [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] out on this.

We all throw the insults around, but there IS a line, and once again here, its been crossed. It takes a real man to apologise though. And when it comes to some of the Palace guests on here, thats clearly in short supply.

What they do and say on the Holmesdale is of no interest to me. What is said on Albion forums where people KNOW me is.

Telling me that Palace fans are burning effigies of me clutching a box of "Rubberducky fried Chicken" a picture of Kanye West and a Swastika makes me happy. good luck to the pathetic spacktoids.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
... but it would seem their goalkeeper doing a nazi salute with one hand and a Hitler 'tash with the other, whilst a German team mate takes a photo that ended up on news sites all over the world is a big :thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Ha ha. Following Easy 10s heads up I've had a look at BBS to see what the Jestermen are saying.

"Beverly is a ****"
"Be interesting if he comes back over here"
"He's reporting to the mods again"
"Filthy racist"
"Wilf obsession"

Oh my sides. What a bunch of clowns. ����

Knowing they hate me means all's well in the world. No class. Just bile. Keep it up you divvies.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought they were better business men than that .

Still no response on the Asian family photo Doogle? You’ve been asked to explain yourself so many times... your refusal to answer makes you a full on hypocrit and clear racist in my book. No class - just like your franchise.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ha ha. Following Easy 10s heads up I've had a look at BBS to see what the Jestermen are saying.

"Beverly is a ****"
"Be interesting if he comes back over here"
"He's reporting to the mods again"
"Filthy racist"
"Wilf obsession"

Oh my sides. What a bunch of clowns. ����

Knowing they hate me means all's well in the world. No class. Just bile. Keep it up you divvies.

They really are that sad that they read NSC and report back on there?! :lol: it’s worrying the attention they give us. Very threatened and devoid of any sarcasm detectors. Pathetic. No wonder so many diverted to Bromley when their second franchise went :(

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
They really are that sad that they read NSC and report back on there?! :lol: it’s worrying the attention they give us. Very threatened and devoid of any sarcasm detectors. Pathetic. No wonder so many diverted to Bromley when their second franchise went :(

Yes Yes they do.

Rather like I've just done I suppose. Still, they were at least talking about ME & like Wilde said " The only thing worse than being talked about..is not being talked about"

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
When I was accused of being a paedophile on here I can’t recall any mod getting involved or asking the person to apologise. I’ve been in contact with bevendean and explained what I meant and as se20 as just said I took it as casual racism which he has on numerous occasions stated he isn’t , but as he mentioned it a few times I pulled him up on it . As far as I’m concerned it’s over but if other people want it to drag on ( for other reasons ) then it’s up to them .
Backing up an unsubstantiated accusation with a bunch of lies (he contacted you, you continued the lie about your original comment), instead of manning up and apologising.

"The Palace Way". Or perhaps just "The Dickhead Way".

Still no reply about your "casually racist" post about Asian fans at an Albion game I see. Quell surprise. What a coward you are.

Like an Australian cricketer, you're happy to dish it out but you go crying to mummy when you get some back. As I posted previously, playing the race card when there is clearly no intended racism whatsoever is about as low as it gets. Particularly as it undermines the fight against actual racism. But it's just point scoring to you. Despite the fact that you never score a point.

You have done this over petty club rivalry. That's pretty sick. But I'd expect no less.

You and your club are a perfect match. I hope you don't get banned from here as you do more damage to the reputation of CPFC2010 Ltd than any Brighton fan ever could.

"Normal" Palace fans (not your keyboard warrior 'mates') will be completely embarrassed by the stuff you post. Anyone would be.

Carry on.

What a sad, turdmunching shitweasel you are.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Is is still going on? This is why I can't bear the close season. Need to get the new season started so I can get back to some quality bedwetting about what happens on the pitch, rather than the wisdom or otherwise of referencing fried chicken.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here