Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Shocking that the best player outside the top 6 can’t get a game for the Ivory Coast in a crappy tourniquet - not not that he wasn’t even brought in and they lost! Hardly justifying the £10mil clubs were prepared to pay for him...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Shocking that the best player outside the top 6 can’t get a game for the Ivory Coast in a crappy tourniquet - not not that he wasn’t even brought in and they lost! Hardly justifying the £10mil clubs were prepared to pay for him...

Hang on - he's the 3rd best player IN THE WORLD according to...err...him.

Shocking indeed.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Dumb and dumber are in de house .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hah. This, coming from the gender-swapping desolate IQ vacuum BOREFEST that is Dougie.

Why don't you do us all a favour and piss off back to those tragically deluded glue-sniffing serial burgling ratboys on the BBS. I'm sure you'll have something to report on to that bunch of endlessly jabbering, cocksmoking spacktoids :rolleyes:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Hah. This, coming from the gender-swapping desolate IQ vacuum BOREFEST that is Dougie.

Why don't you do us all a favour and piss off back to those tragically deluded glue-sniffing serial burgling ratboys on the BBS. I'm sure you'll have something to report on to that bunch of endlessly jabbering, cocksmoking spacktoids :rolleyes:

You are W H Auden and I claim my £5.00

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

I liked that last word . It made me titter .
Oh I’ve just sold my canvas as well .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The vast majority on BBS are depressed about their prospects if Zaha goes, acutely aware that it’s incredibly hard to buy a proven PL match winner.

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=279294&page=6

Oh my dear Christ. I’ve just glanced over there. Some cocknoshing Jester is claiming Wilfs already ridiculous price will “skyrocket” once VAR goes live because...ha ha ha...hang on a minute...ha ha ha..sorry..snigger...of all the Penalties he will “earn” because of the hundreds of miscarriages of justice he currently suffers due to referees labelling a him a cheating dive merchant rather than the worlds most fouled footballing genius that he is.

You’ve got to marvel at their blinkered idiocy. What will they do once Wilf is red carded 10 times a season for wilfully deceiving an official at literally every chance he gets?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The vast majority on BBS are depressed about their prospects if Zaha goes, acutely aware that it’s incredibly hard to buy a proven PL match winner.

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=279294&page=6

Whilst he has a ridiculous price tag on his head, he is going nowhere. He is a very highly paid prisoner who, in reality is probably terrified of stepping up to a big club again anyway so won’t be making too many waves. Just needs a bit more money

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I see you only quote me when it suits you ya [emoji348][emoji773].

What a pathetic prick you really are.

It’s gonna be a scorcher today . You be careful out there .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here