Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
He probably reads 32 as 5. The window licking, caravan dwelling, own town burning, sister shagging delusional Croydon halfwit.

I'm yet to get an answer to any of my questions about the finances at Palace. The saddo just comes back with nonsense about TB lending money to himself. It's amusing though.

Window licking ? Great stuff.
Then again, you have got previous for using this sort of inappropriate terminology.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Then again, you have got previous for using this sort of inappropriate terminology.

Quite happy with the "caravan dwelling, own town burning, sister shagging delusional Croydon halfwit" bit then? :clap2:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Bit rich coming from someone who doesn’t understand very basic accounting.

Quite happy with the "caravan dwelling, own town burning, sister shagging delusional Croydon halfwit" bit then? :clap2:

I couldn’t give a monkeys for childish insults like that, it’s part and parcel of being a Palace fan on here.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What’s casual racism got to do with accounting?

Oooh they do love playing this RACISM card all over the shop don't they. Makes them feel all superior. No matter that its utter bollocks - they'll brand you a racist, a paedophile, a tramp, an alcho.

Really classy bunch.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
And you've got previous for being a complete and utter ***t. Never mind eh?

How about you just do everyone a favour and stop making a fool of yourself. It's not particularly becoming behaviour. Not sure who you're trying to impress but it's clearly not working.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I couldn’t give a monkeys for childish insults like that, it’s part and parcel of being a Palace fan on here.

I've been shown posts on your cpfc bbs where your fans are wishing cancer and death on Brighton fans. There was even one where a user called "Paul Muntz"? was saying to die at an air show crash to one Brighton poster. You just wouldn't see that low class scumbag level on NSC. So don't come over here all holier than hou over a window licking comment.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What’s casual racism got to do with accounting?

I assume the “casual racism” barb was intended for me?

Don’t be a mug fella. Have you listened to the young bucks in Croydon? The White kids talk like that...I’m serious, I’ve heard them every day for the past 3 months. Racist? My Arse.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It wasn’t a good year for the Premier League overall in terms of profitability last season. Total operating losses of £225 million. Crystal Palace had the third highest.

6750BAF2-FDDE-40DA-AE04-2E6D9C1F4FDA.jpeg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Bit of a shame these threads all go the same way.

This one is about Dibley let's not forget.

He's going nowhere as we all know:

1. The wankpuffins can't afford to sell him because of the reported 55p in the £ net proceeds.
2. He is not going to attract a bid that they 'want' anyway.
3. He will get champions league action with them because as they have 'the sixth best team' in the PL, they can have realistic qualification expectations.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

Just to make this thread more informative and entertaining, please could you address the issues put to you, ta

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
From the Guardian's "10 things to watch for in the PL this weekend"

Screenshot 2019-05-10 at 13.30.27.png

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Heard from a reliable source Zaha is definitely off. Will be interested to see how that works out, considering Man U have a large sell on clause in place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here