Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
AS if Im gonna tell you that..lol He posts as colocolo12, dopeydave,swooping gull and many others
Fair enough bit silly of me to expect to give your posting name but you come on here making accusations without any proof. You could at least post a link to the thread with all his posts in one day
So to know that info I assume you are one of the mods?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
AS if Im gonna tell you that..lol He posts as colocolo12, dopeydave,swooping gull and many others
Are you the Angry/Aggressive wan*er Grand Aigle by any chance has he was the only one that really claimed every BHA fan had a second handle?

I have only posted under Swooping and the mods never wanted to check as they knew I would be proved right but again they wanted to make up their own sh1t and ran it as fact.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Fair enough bit silly of me to expect to give your posting name but you come on here making accusations without any proof. You could at least post a link to the thread with all his posts in one day
So to know that info I assume you are one othe mods?
Yes post links of the threads and this will back up my claim.

Edit: I think he is Grand Aigle, if only a mod could give me the email he signed up with I could confirm. Nasty piece of works that bloke who tells people to die of cancel and that's him being nice.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
This is true.

I had a rare day at work where we had new systems put in and all I had to do all day was monitor them.

I went on the BBS, username SwoopingGull, and had some fun. I had about 7-10 of them trying to spurt their bo11ocks so I put them all in their place one after another so naturally the post count went up.

It's all over their to see if any one can be bothered to check it out.

They even started a thread about how many times I posted in one day so naturally that got spammed to up the figures.

I don't post over there no more as you might as well bang your head against the wall as it's the same boring posters posting the same boring BS and stating it as fact, mainly we let our ground go without a fight and we don't own our stadium but they would tell you white it black and will not accept it if you provide evidence to back up your argument.

I do still read the away end occasionally but it's the same shit, different season and the delusion is even more of the scale.
What about his claims of multiple accounts?

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Yes post links of the threads and this will back up my claim.

Edit: I think he is Grand Aigle, if only a mod could give me the email he signed up with I could confirm. Nasty piece of works that bloke who tells people to die of cancel and that's him being nice.

Never heard of dying of cancel

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
So to know that info I assume you are one of the mods?

She has admitted it and no Im not a mod

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Are you the Angry/Aggressive wan*er Grand Aigle by any chance has he was the only one that really claimed every BHA fan had a second handle?

I have only posted under Swooping and the mods never wanted to check as they knew I would be proved right but again they wanted to make up their own sh1t and ran it as fact.

Actually no Im not

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Enough of this bollocks, where’s he going, if anywhere?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Are you not super interested in a bunch of (presumably) grown men accusing one another of posting on another message board. I think? Is that what's going on? I've lost track.

My dad's bigger than yours.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Enough of this bollocks, where’s he going, if anywhere?

Won't go anywhere, as usual, despite his comedy "I NEED to play in the Champions League" whine the other week, whilst at the same time professing loyalty to Palace.

Where's he going to go in this country?

City? Not good enough

Liverpool? Likewise, and it's a bit North for him, he'd probably get lost and lonely again.

Arsenal? Wouldn't spend the money. Also, no Champions League.

Spurs? Doubt Levy will want to spank Palace's asking price even with the new stadium.

Chelsea? A vague possibility I guess, but they tend to prefer big names from abroad.

United? Been there, failed there, left with tail between legs.

No other English club have the sort of cash required, nor could offer Champions League football befitting a man of Wilfried's galactic talent.

Which only leaves an option abroad. No German club will pay Palace's asking price, or any Italians, barring Juventus, and whilst a clash of egos between Ronaldo and Tiny Tears would be amusing, they'd never genuinely be interested. He's not good enough to attract either of the big Spanish sides. That would seem to leave China (and let's face it: if he couldn't cope with Manchester last time, he's certainly not going to survive in Shanghai) or PSG. With rumours of the Qataris losing interest in PSG, it may be their days of splashing the cash on ludicrously overpriced trinkets are over.

See you again next season, Wilf, you absolute superstar.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Won't go anywhere, as usual, despite his comedy "I NEED to play in the Champions League" whine the other week, whilst at the same time professing loyalty to Palace.

City? Not good enough

Liverpool? Likewise, and it's a bit North for him, he'd probably get lost and lonely again.

Spurs? Doubt Levy will want to spank Palace's asking price even with the new stadium.

Chelsea? A vague possibility I guess, but they tend to prefer big names from abroad.

No other English club have the sort of cash required, nor could offer Champions League football befitting a man of Wilfried's galactic talent.

Which only leaves an option abroad. No German club will pay Palace's asking price, or any Italians, barring Juventus, and whilst a clash of egos between Ronaldo and Tiny Tears would be amusing, they'd never genuinely be interested. He's not good enough to attract either of the big Spanish sides. That would seem to leave China (and let's face it: if he couldn't cope with Manchester last time, he's certainly not going to survive in Shanghai) or PSG. With rumours of the Qataris losing interest in PSG, it may be their days of splashing the cash on ludicrously overpriced trinkets are over.

All about right - except Chelsea is NOT a possibility. Transfer ban, innit.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

City? Not good enough

Well I hope you are correct Edna.
We want him to stay, it’s only you lot banging on about him leaving!
Mind the gap love .

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Well I hope you are correct Edna.
We want him to stay, it’s only you lot banging on about him leaving!
Mind the gap love .

So no-one on BBS is discussing the possibility of Zaha leaving? Really?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
So no-one on BBS is discussing the possibility of Zaha leaving? Really?

Of course there’s a possibility of him leaving, but most of us don’t want him to go .

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Man Utd acquire Sancho from Dortmund then Dortmund might be the best place for him.

If Spurs were going to pay big money for a useful wide man they might as well go for Bale. Arsenal need to spend a fortune on their defence while Chelsea have the embargo. Zaha should have gone last summer really.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If Man Utd acquire Sancho from Dortmund then Dortmund might be the best place for him.

No way will Sancho go to Man U. No Champions League for starters, and he'd be joining a sinking ship.

Anyway, Zaha clearly enjoys being a big fish in a small pond, constantly being brown-nosed by the goonsquad. He's literally going nowhere, he's simply not up to the challenge of proving himself at a proper club.

Any talk of him moving is just transparent claptrap from him/his agent purely so he can extract more cash from Disney.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No way will Sancho go to Man U. No Champions League for starters, and he'd be joining a sinking ship.

Anyway, Zaha clearly enjoys being a big fish in a small pond, constantly being brown-nosed by the goonsquad. He's literally going nowhere, he's simply not up to the challenge of proving himself at a proper club.

Any talk of him moving is just transparent claptrap from him/his agent purely so he can extract more cash from Disney.

He's just talking up his wage at a small club, they'll pay him. 174% or something, gross income to wage bill? CP2010 will become CP2020 when they go down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here