Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You like him don’t you

Not much.
But I'm a big fan the matte-finish Bentley Continentals that "Jesus" eventually granted him (after Man Utd so callously and cruelly refused, leaving him with nothing more than a 2nd hand Raleigh Grifter to wobble around Moss Side on).

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not much.
But I'm a big fan the matte-finish Bentley Continentals that "Jesus" eventually granted him (after Man Utd so callously and cruelly refused, leaving him with nothing more than a 2nd hand Raleigh Grifter to wobble around Moss Side on).
The poor lad should have taken a leaf out of Balotelli's book and driven round Moss Side with a wallet full of cash....

An allergy to grass or being good at darts notwithstanding.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just seen it on MOTD. 2 yellows in 15 seconds, really enjoyed that, what an absolute pillock :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sent off for being a petulant dickhead.

Marvellous scenes.

Chalk it up to yet another "how DARE you foul me - do you know who I am ??" moment. Ward-Prowse didn't give a shit, neither did the ref, so he hits the now familiar "Defcon 3 - woe is ME" mode, and duly gets an early bath.

No worries though. Later on, he'll be tweeting how bloody great GOD is, no doubt. Despite, through the ref, He somehow didn't grant a penalty tonight, in his Divineness. Mysterious ways, and all that.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Chalk it up to yet another "how DARE you foul me - do you know who I am ??" moment. Ward-Prowse didn't give a shit, neither did the ref, so he hits the now familiar "Defcon 3 - woe is ME" mode, and duly gets an early bath.

No worries though. Later on, he'll be tweeting how bloody great GOD is, no doubt. Despite, through the ref, He somehow didn't grant a penalty tonight, in his Divineness. Mysterious ways, and all that.

God's busy with the backlog of prayers after the thoughts didn't amount to anything.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
More significantly, in scoring tonight and breaking his 18- game run without a goal, Zaha now stands level with Shane Duffy on four goals this season.

He’s a GOAL MACHINE.

Unfortunately Zaha has a considerably worse disciplinary record, when measured by cards, than Duffy.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
More significantly, in scoring tonight and breaking his 18- game run without a goal, Zaha now stands level with Shane Duffy on four goals this season.

He’s a GOAL MACHINE.

Unfortunately Zaha has a considerably worse disciplinary record, when measured by cards, than Duffy.

Haha edges the shit tattoo stakes (from what I can see)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Haha edges the shit tattoo stakes (from what I can see)

Stars on the neck. I mean...REALLY ?? He's probably got a unicorn climbing out of his arse.

It doesn't quite surpass that indistinguishable MONSTROSITY of a mess on Edisons neck that basically looks like some kind of horrific birthmark. But it kind of illustrates the fact that thick footballers have far too much time on their hands, once training is over, Big trainers, shit tats, stupid hair, expensive tacky motors. Zaha sure ticks aaalll the boxes.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

He’s a GOAL MACHINE.

That made me laugh again. What a tw@t.

I liked Roy's interview after, all the Refs fault for not dealing with the 'constant' fouling before.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
*Guffaws*

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Really frustrating that zaha gets suspended for a game against Fulham.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This also passed me by last night as I was watching Danny Dyer prancing around as a Tudor. Having now seen the Zaha "incident" some would say there is very little difference between the two, although Danny did stay on his feet throughout the performance.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Shocking treatment again on Wilf , the refs really need to give the talented players more protection.
Come on PL, it’s not the 1970’s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here