Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I wonder if in the fullness of time (next week probably) if the selhurst faithful will start to question his legacy?
His goal tally isnt actually that good, nor his assists. Only double figures 3 times (one season he scored 14 which isnt to be sniffed at) but for their "main man" on paper at leas,t he wasnt that good, or will his stature grow in his absence, with glassy eyed ultras exaggerating his goal tally and building paper mache statues outside the stadium de clad?

I know he always seemed to turn up against us, but the god like status he enjoyed seems unfounded in reality

zaha.jpg

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I wonder if in the fullness of time (next week probably) if the selhurst faithful will start to question his legacy?
His goal tally isnt actually that good, nor his assists. Only double figures 3 times (one season he scored 14 which isnt to be sniffed at) but for their "main man" on paper at leas,t he wasnt that good, or will his stature grow in his absence, with glassy eyed ultras exaggerating his goal tally and building paper mache statues outside the stadium de clad?

I know he always seemed to turn up against us, but the god like status he enjoyed seems unfounded in reality

View attachment 164029
Maybe there should be a stat for dives, he would be top stats for that

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh the day has finally come! Good riddance to the diving cheat and absolutely perfect that his last game against us was defeat and another non existent performance from Mr Petulant. To choose a farmers league over CPFC2010 is hilarious. The perfect end to the story.

Hope they get him a car this time bless him :tears2:

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Back at Palace on loan by next summer.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
A plucky 2-2 draw with the mighty Zalgiris Vilnius just now.

Will Turkish Wilf save them from an early exit in the Chumpions League next week?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Well he’s going can only be a good thing from a Brighton view point as every time he played against us he managed to raise the game of those around him

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
He has done a superb job of playing the pantomime villain for the last 10 years, Palace games won't be the same without him and I reckon they'll lose a bit of their edge in our games as a result.

Clearly going soft with my old age but I almost wish him well.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Getting him back at the Amex with Galatasaray in the Europa League and then knocking him and his new team out of the competition is what dreams are made of!
I just had the same thought. Oh please let that happen!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here