Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you follow his twitter posts, does it become clear why he wants his fans to pray for him? Has he had a family tragedy?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
His father has been very poorly , maybe it’s something to do with that .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

"Pray for me" because my father is poorly.

Well one of you two is a knob.

I can't help thinking it's a little from column A and a bit from column B.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

How was the Wolves match Doogle? Lucky not to be 4 down at half time so a good point..?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
"Pray for me" because my father is poorly.

Well one of you two is a knob.

I can't help thinking it's a little from column A and a bit from column B.

Blimey, I didn't realise you were in the diplomatic services. Only the soppiest of kunnts would infer that it was excusable to seek prayers for oneself when a third party might be unwell.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Its a strange post and following from his release from international duties a few weeks ago for personal reasons then there may be something of concern here. If not then its just a weird post.

Agree. I'll definitely go with 'hold off until I know more' on this one.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Wilfried Zaha was "not very close at all" to joining Arsenal during the summer, according to Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson :wozza:
https://www.skysports.com/football/...se-to-arsenal-move-in-summer-says-roy-hodgson

Roy putting on a vewwy bwave face!!

(Poor show with the speech stuff fella.)

More rambling from the senile old woman as usual. All he had to say was the reported bid was fairly accurate. It also looks like that the Arse's bid was about right. They always had what they could afford to spend and last night proved they got the right man. Dibley can't kick a dead ball can he?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Wilfried Zaha was "not very close at all" to joining Arsenal during the summer, according to Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson :wozza:
https://www.skysports.com/football/...se-to-arsenal-move-in-summer-says-roy-hodgson

Roy putting on a vewwy bwave face!!

Loved this bit:
He said: "Time passed, so maybe their situation changed.

"Maybe when they made the offer for Wilf their situation was x, and then possibly things happened during a period of time and their situation changed and maybe more money became available. I have no idea. I can't speak for Arsenal, for their intentions.

Yes right. It's not that they thought SEGW was worth the £72m they laid out for Pepe.

Ok Roy. We believe you. :moo:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
(Poor show with the speech stuff fella.)

More rambling from the senile old woman as usual. All he had to say was the reported bid was fairly accurate. It also looks like that the Arse's bid was about right. They always had what they could afford to spend and last night proved they got the right man. Dibley can't kick a dead ball can he?

(Poor show with that stuff fella.)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I was hoping that [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] was gonna call me out for mocking Roy's gender identification and neurological defect and call me a hypocritical kunnt but he missed that tap in. The poof.

Oh alright.

You're a very naughty boy [MENTION=3858]Motogull[/MENTION]

(will that suffice):D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here