Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Roy saying the Gooners have bid nowhere near Zahaha’s market price on SSN, but that is EXACTLY what they have done. It is just the Scum have slapped a ridiculous over-inflated price on the SEGW.

If they had offered the market price then he’d now be an Arsenal player.

You do understand how markets work and what the ‘market price’ actually is? :D

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Not like it happens with you own fans or other fans of teams is it now.

That would be hypocritical.

I suppose it ok for you lot to call Dunk a rapist too?

I have no interest whatsoever in your defective whataboutery. Your post has got absolutely nothing to do with my question which you made no attempt to actually answer.

I’ll put you down with those who are happy for people with a speech impediment to have the piss taken for it.

You must be very proud of yourself. You clearly think taking the piss out of your rivals, outweighs common decency.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I have no interest whatsoever in your defective whataboutery. Your post has got absolutely nothing to do with my question which you made no attempt to actually answer.

I’ll put you down with those who are happy for people with a speech impediment to have the piss taken for it.

You must be very proud of yourself. You clearly think taking the piss out of your rivals, outweighs common decency.
You don't have a very good command of English.

You're also Palace. On a Brighton forum.

I feel a bit embarrassed for you. Not sorry for you as you've brought this on yourself.

Just a bit "cringe", oh dear. That sort of thing. Car crash stuff.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
You don't have a very good command of English.

You're also Palace. On a Brighton forum.

I feel a bit embarrassed for you. Not sorry for you as you've brought this on yourself.

Just a bit "cringe", oh dear. That sort of thing. Car crash stuff.

Another poster who clearly finds it perfectly acceptable for people to makes jokes about someone’s speech impediment and just chooses to ignore the point and throw some utter irrelevant crap into the mix rather than admit they are happy to take the piss out of someone who isn’t the same as everyone else.

You seem almost proud of the fact.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Do you find it funny to take the piss out of someone with a speech impediment?

In case anyone is confused, b.w.2 used the term” Woy” as opposed to Hodgson’s real name. This won’t be apparent to anyone reading this thread as It appears the mods are aware of this and have set up an autocorrect on “Woy” to change it back to his real name.

Thank you. Shame it hides who the twats are who find this sort of crap funny.

And yet curiously, on your very own forum, I see numerous examples of your own cretinous, slack-jawed mouthbreathers regularly and routinely using phrases such as "Bwighton" and "pawade".

Hows that then ? Or is it only FUNNY when the goonsquad employs it ?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
And yet curiously, on your very own forum, I see numerous examples of your own cretinous, slack-jawed mouthbreathers regularly and routinely using phrases such as "Bwighton" and "pawade".

Hows that then ? Or is it only FUNNY when the goonsquad employs it ?

It’s not funny full stop. Both teams clearly have some ignorant twats supporting them.

That doesn’t make it acceptable.

P.S. if you read the BBS, then it’s me that continually polite asks people to not use cretin as a derogatory manner. I won’t bother explaining why as you clearly would neither understand nor care to learn.

I wouldn’t dream of calling you a spastic. Think why?

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It’s not funny full stop. Both teams clearly have some ignorant twats supporting them.

That doesn’t make it acceptable.

No, quite. Unfortunately the 'ignorant twats' ratio seems to be absolutely off the scale on the BBS away end, and it often bleeds onto here. Always frothing at the gams to play the racist card too, thats so often a favourite to randomly brandish, in some kind of faux display of superiority. The speech impediment pisstake is alive and well amongst your friends, despite it being an affliction of your own manager.

I'd focus on your own tragic gaggle of cerebrally malnourished cockjugglers before chucking rocks around on here about it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No, quite. Unfortunately the 'ignorant twats' ratio seems to be absolutely off the scale on the BBS away end, and it often bleeds onto here. Always frothing at the gams to play the racist card too, thats so often a favourite to randomly brandish, in some kind of faux display of superiority. The speech impediment pisstake is alive and well amongst your friends, despite it being an affliction of your own manager.

I'd focus on your own tragic gaggle of cerebrally malnourished cockjugglers before chucking rocks around on here about it.
Precisely. They don't do self awareness though.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Another poster who clearly finds it perfectly acceptable for people to makes jokes about someone’s speech impediment and just chooses to ignore the point and throw some utter irrelevant crap into the mix rather than admit they are happy to take the piss out of someone who isn’t the same as everyone else.

*irrelevant waffle"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Hopefully BW has a better grasp of it that you do.

Simple Economics For Dummies:-

The market price is determined by those in the market and how much they are willing to pay.

Lots of people wanting the same item = High price.
One person wanting one item = Low price, or no payment at all.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Oh ffs , you are offended by w oy

How do you cope with life ( other than **** ing off on here )

In football that’s his name . No offence to anyone

You melt

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The market price assumes there is a market for him. If only one team wants him, then they will only offer what they think he is worth, regardless of the selling team's opinion. Therefore, the price is lower.
He is only worth whatever anyone will pay.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Piss off.

Who do you think you are coming over here telling us what we can and cannot write on our message board.

I bet you have done it when he was shit for England like the rest of the country and even the media so don't come over here on your high horse.

I can find many post on the BBS calling him Woy but I bet you never told them did you?

Hypocrite.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Would be very happy for Palace to finish above us providing we double them again. That's what really counts and not a few places difference in the table.

13 points in front of you, and £10 mill extra in prize money.
If only we had lost to Cardiff :annoyed:

Last edited:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

You clearly don’t. Yes, I do. The market price is what a seller can reasonably expect to sell for. Not some fairytale figure made up by a deluded tw@t at the head of the scummiest club in Christendom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here