Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And now tumble suffers more heartache as we witnessed against us twice last season, as his chosen international team get dumped out paving the way for him to come ‘home’ where he will continue his Summer pursuit of Arsenal..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Now Koscielny seems like a player with the attitude and wit expected of a Palace player. I wonder if Arsenal would throw him into the mix with the Tumble deal? Vastly better than anything they have at the moment.

If Koscienly refused to go to the US on tour he’s not going to agree to go to Croydon for a season or two is he?

Here’s hoping nothing is forthcoming on Zaha leaving until very late in the window. Oh the fun we’ll have if he goes at the 11th hour.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Seemingly the offer now is £40m + 3 players.
Jenkins on, Chambers & El wotsit have the dubious honour of knowing they are valued at -£13m and 1 third of Tumble, each!!

Fukk me, from the perspective of bolstering the squad with cold hard cash as well, that's a no brainer. If the silly big nosed girly haired pillock turns that down, it tells me 2 things 1 they are desperate for money and 2 its still amateur night every night at board level.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
201 pages :clap2:

And about half of them are insulting the Palace posters on this forum. Going by page/post count on this thread in disingenuous as you know an awful lot of it isn't about Zaha at all.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
BBC Gossip this morning

"Crystal Palace's 26-year-old winger Wilfried Zaha, who has been linked with a move to Arsenal, was not included in the pictures of the new Eagles away kit. (Express)"

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Did anyone one see his truly amazing volley effort for the Ivory Coast last night.

Even after he’d ballsed it up still made it look it was the refs fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I thought tumble loved Palarse.....or Arsenal......or Spuds. I'm confused :dunce:
3453771_4338722E-BD52-431C-AD59-B15D55CEA6A1.png

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wilf definitely should have been sent off in the Ivory Coast game last night, for aggressively barging into someone who had the front to have a go at him for fouling their teammate. The angry little ****.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
£40m and 3 players... are Palace trying to con United by taking players instead of cash? How do you work out 25% of 3 players?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
£40m and 3 players... are Palace trying to con United by taking players instead of cash? How do you work out 25% of 3 players?
Independent hearing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here