Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha spitting

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Still he had a smile on his face at the end :D
Dougshit reappears. Strange that! You are vermin.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Honestly I do love a bit of panto villain whether it be Zaha or Billy Sharp. Unfortunately, I think the former laps it up and it spurs him on.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Dougshit reappears. Strange that! You are vermin.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I can never understand why this board allows them to post really... I suppose it doesn’t really matter as I’ve put them all on ignore now but you would have to worry about folk who have 3000 plus posts on a rivals message board. Does anyone truthfully want to hear their opinion today ?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Zaha was awful today, the only remotely good thing he did was moan at Benteke for the whole time he was on the pitch.

He has only played well against us once since we came up, the 3-2 game at Selhurst. He really can’t handle the abuse he gets against us.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Zaha was awful today, the only remotely good thing he did was moan at Benteke for the whole time he was on the pitch.

He has only played well against us once since we came up, the 3-2 game at Selhurst. He really can’t handle the abuse he gets against us.

Was lovely seeing him hammering his fist on the turf in frustration after hitting the post when it was easier to score. He so wanted that goal.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Schelotto was playing up to the crowd.
He may gain hero status with some, but it was a bit pathetic really.
Concentrate on doing it on the pitch mate.

Brighton making up shit and moaning about nothing.

Concentrate on your steady descent to relegation.

Up the Palace!

Still he had a smile on his face at the end :D

Didn't take much for the rats to crawl out of the sewer. Didn't see them for months last season.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
You give it ,he laughs . I was West lower today ,party when Zaha dies from the North all of the first half . Shocking really .Saw no spitting personally,handbags and Wilf milked it like the Villian he is.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Has Zaha managed to get out of Burn's pocket yet?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Was amusing today watching Zaha getting rattled by the Greyhound, falling over in front of the east stand to huge cheers and then missing two absolute sitters at the death.

But at least he was getting rattled by another player rather than bloke dressed up as a wasp.
Zaha is a strange character, really not as good as he thinks he is and everything must always be about him.
A sort of adult baby.
The half wits know it, they just won't admit it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here