Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha rumour that he could be out

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Ok don't shoot me down but just spoke to a palace fan at work and he said zaha has had a root canal done on a tooth so therefore hasn't trained all week, and will not be playing Sunday

Apparently holloway announced this on a press conference

This could be a wind up as the palarse fan is a prick anyone heard anything

That is about as valid an excuse of an injury than it is to have an itchy scalp on FIFA!!!

Shammo

Jan 31, 2005
Burgess Hill
In a separate issue, Zaha is likely to receive a one-match ban from the FA later today for a gesture made towards Leeds United fans during their game against Palace last Saturday.

He has until 4pm to dispute a charge of improper conduct but that is highly unlikely as he has already apologised for the offence on Twitter.
A ban would mean him missing Sunday's game against Palace's rivals Brighton, which has significance in the promotion race to the Premier League

Read more: Wilfried Zaha is set to miss England under-21 duty with a sore tooth | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Should have practiced dental hygiene. Thus living in Croydon wasn't really the best place for him I guess.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Having had root canal treatment, it is not usually painful and you do not even have an injection as the nerve is dead. Probably a silly rumour then!

I've had root canal work done twice and that's not entirely correct. I felt a lot of pain and thus had injections. Any dentists out there?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
In a separate issue, Zaha is likely to receive a one-match ban from the FA later today for a gesture made towards Leeds United fans during their game against Palace last Saturday.

He has until 4pm to dispute a charge of improper conduct but that is highly unlikely as he has already apologised for the offence on Twitter.
A ban would mean him missing Sunday's game against Palace's rivals Brighton, which has significance in the promotion race to the Premier League

Read more: Wilfried Zaha is set to miss England under-21 duty with a sore tooth | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I would think Sir Alex has had a word in the ear of the FA as IH has been fined but nothing about Zaha, will be dealt with after he tears you lot a new one on Sunday :D:D

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
It's true he has had root canal work done this week and hasn't trained. Holloway said he hadn't seen him all week at Thursday's press conference. Surely that can't stop him playing Sunday though, Dunno never had a root canal...

oh perrleease people what a load of crap. if you have a root canal treatment it's like something you book in for lunch hour to be back at your desk at 2pm. an absolute nothing

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
oh perrleease people what a load of crap. if you have a root canal treatment it's like something you book in for lunch hour to be back at your desk at 2pm. an absolute nothing

Yep. I had one a month ago. Hurt like absolute HELL, but I was back at work, and right as rain, an hour later. Nonsense story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here