Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha & Morrison

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It won't be your lot cockwomble .

Your response times are slipping. First reply by Palace troll took nearly 2 hours. In that time all sorts of nasty things were said about Zaha. Anyone would think that you lot have stopped being worried about what Brighton fans think of your lot.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
conversation last night on the pitch
Zaha to Morrison - "ManU reject"
Morrison to Zaha - "ManU reject"

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I hope not, I want him to go to Fulham or Norwich and ensure their survival at your expense.

This would make me happy.

The only thing that will save Palace is double administration for three other clubs. They were doomed before a ball was kicked this season. They have my pity.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would that be the great Winifred Zahaha - the 3rd best player on the planet who currently can't force his way into the worst Man U squad in living memory ? :lolol:

Wigan or Bolton ? Bolton or Wigan?
I take it you are complimenting Parish's business acumen there.

A cracking bit of business.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I don't dislike him because of palace, i don't like him because he's a arrogant cheating little prick with a massive chip on his shoulder. Not good enough for England or United imo

Can't people drop the anti-Zaha stuff now. It's a little petty, isn't it?

Personally, I wish him well.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Another Tiny Tears moment.

Frustration of failing to even make the matchday squad in the weakest United side in many years must be getting to him.

Oh well :)

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I don't dislike him because of palace, i don't like him because he's a arrogant cheating little prick with a massive chip on his shoulder. Not good enough for England or United imo

I was about to write the exact same thing as you have saved me the time.

Don't care about Palace connections I just hate him

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
There's a story behind this; that Morrison was not happy that some other lad took the penalty that would have given him an hat-trick; the decision is that Berahino takes all penalties before the game. Morrison wouldn't let it go and apparently was still mouthing Berahino off and Zaha decided to tell him to shut it.

That's not the story from the pitch according to Redmond who separated them
" Redmond hinted at the root of the problem Zaha had with Morrison: "Rav's a class player, sometimes he just has to move the ball a little bit quicker. Sometimes you do get a little bit frustrated with him but you just have to let Rav be Rav because of the things he is capable of

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/16/ravel-morrison-wilfried-zaha-under-21-bust-up?

Zaha had demanded the ball from Morrison, who scored twice, at various times during Tuesday's 5-0 win at Portman Road and so asked him to explain why he had ignored his pleas. There followed a scuffle in which Morrison, who has appeared to find a renewed focus following several off-field incidents when a United player, grabbed Zaha

Wonderful when Winifred gets upset because one of his team mates holds on to the ball too long:lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
That's not the story from the pitch according to Redmond who separated them
" Redmond hinted at the root of the problem Zaha had with Morrison: "Rav's a class player, sometimes he just has to move the ball a little bit quicker. Sometimes you do get a little bit frustrated with him but you just have to let Rav be Rav because of the things he is capable of

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/16/ravel-morrison-wilfried-zaha-under-21-bust-up?

Zaha had demanded the ball from Morrison, who scored twice, at various times during Tuesday's 5-0 win at Portman Road and so asked him to explain why he had ignored his pleas. There followed a scuffle in which Morrison, who has appeared to find a renewed focus following several off-field incidents when a United player, grabbed Zaha

Wonderful when Winifred gets upset because one of his team mates holds on to the ball too long:lolol:

I thought maybe one of them had told an inappropriate joke about a monkey and an astronaut ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here