Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] You've renewed your 2020/21 season ticket!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
At the risk of flogging a dead unimportant horse, anything you are doing in business should be on the radar. Care to explain what made the backroom office staff really busy because our game was cancelled at 1030 last night, they had the rest of the day.. I can’t imagine delaying a pre programmed email was a massive task. If we were an airline I would accept the too busy line.

Anyway I will leave it there as it’s not important, I just don’t buy too busy too stop it going out. Maybe I am being picky :shrug:

Agree, I'll leave it here BUT would add that the backroom staff don't have the authority or maybe the foresight to address this and those that did / do were probably in contingency planning.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Not anywhere near the top of my list of worries for today.
Actually, I was pleased to receive the e mail. Something positive to think about and felt a bit like eating comfort food.

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Strange really, the club seems to have changed it's marketing policy. After many months, (years?), of very few emails from the club, all of a sudden they seem to be sending me several a day, the vast majority of which l have no interest in whatsoever.

Lol nice reminder just now of all the money, including the rise, I’m paying for no football

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That's what l like to see, good positive thinking . . . bet it's you buying all the toilet rolls! :lol:

Indeed, I am making an absolute killing on Ebay, my Ferrari is being delivered early next week. Exciting times :wink:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
From Twitter:

#thfc Spurs have delayed season-ticket renewals for next season, due to open tomorrow, indefinitely until there is 'greater clarity' to current situation. A sensible call in the circumstances.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
From Twitter:

#thfc Spurs have delayed season-ticket renewals for next season, due to open tomorrow, indefinitely until there is 'greater clarity' to current situation. A sensible call in the circumstances.

That way Daniel Levy can blame another poor transfer window by using this as an excuse

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I should pay more attention, I've moved the two U18 boys and I from ESU to the NS (I know, they wanted to) and I've saved myself £425, crikey, never realised it was so different, worked it out after ten seasons!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here