Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Youth Team 2010

falmer2010

Dec 15, 2009
With the youth team finishing 2nd in the league , the future of the club looks excellent . with flamboyance in the squad this can only develop through the ranks where GUS has shown how to play football . On the Ground !

i watched some youth team games last season and it seems to me we have some very promising talent. with the sweet success of the 6 young pro's that got taken on from last season it can only be in recognition that the next set will too. Whilst watching various games against the likes of QPR , Crystal palace :wanker::tosser::rant: and Premiership outfit Everton , it seems that there are 3 that certainly look to make it this year.

Jordan Woodley - Striker , future Murray (PREDATOR)
Jamie Strong - versatile defender / midfielder , future calderon (FLAIR )
Conor Hider - right midfield / Striker , future bennet (PACE)

:mexican:

we look to see these prospects at:falmer: **:amex:

LIONEL MESSI IS MY LIFE

hastings albion

Mar 26, 2008
Jordon Woodley out for 6 month. Just had a shoulder op. Lets hope the club club take this on board when they are deciding his future at the end of the season!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
What about Caskey? Is he not meant to be the next Messi?

falmer2010

Dec 15, 2009
i was aiming at this years second years , jordan woodley has been unfortunate , time to lay of these lads a bit don't ya think ?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Lionel Messi is your life?
I seriously suggest you get out the house a bit more.. maybe you could find a girlfriend or make some friends or write a novel or do something other than jizz over Messi?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I have played football with Jamie Strong. FACT,

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
I've played against Jamie Strong several times, i always shat myself when he was running at me with the ball! lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here