Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Youssef En-Nesyri

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Report from todays game which he was left out..

Leganés continues unbeaten in preseason. The pickles thrashed in their fifth game to an Alcorcón that did not leave as bad feelings as dictated by the electronic verdict. Tino's difference in the final meters was key. Rosales, Óscar and Arnáiz gave the third summer win to the pickles in a clash in which In Nesyri was not even called. His march to Brighton is expected. Szymanowski left the disturbing image of the morning: he injured his right knee and had to leave before half an hour of the game.

The final score gave a feeling of abyss that was not such in the first half . At least sometimes the Alcorcón deserved more prize (Sandaza scored a penalty) against this version B of the Lega . If in the last friendly in Morocco Pellegrino pulled an almost eleven eleven, in this one he watered it as meritorious. Players called in some cases to gain their presence in the squad that, however, left good feelings.

Should prove his fitness....might struggle to be available for the opening game mind

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
This one?:

a esos 2 imbéciles en NSC que piensan que me parezco a Liam Dickinson les van a gustar los idiotas correctos una vez que me vean en acción por Brighton. Estoy de acuerdo en que el carrete destacado me hace ver un poco mal, pero verás lo que realmente me gusta como jugador y no olvides tu única crítica cuando vengo a celebrar tu risa una vez que te he golpeado mi gol 20 de la temporada para Brighton.

That is magic. Made laugh out loud. Thank you.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
If he did sign next week, would be surprised if he played for a couple of weeks anyway as he would need to get up to speed with our training, new colleagues etc etc.

Looking very likely that the starting eleven for Watford will be made up of largely last season's squad with the exception of Trossard for Knockaert and possibly Burn in a back five. Had a funny feeling this season the team would largely resemble that from last year, with the emphasis being of different tactics and formations from the new manager.

The lack of incoming likely 1st team players is not a complete surprise.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Announcements tomorrow with the new boys holding up the shirts??

That's real let down...not even for Webster?

Still want a RB but would be happy with this two

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
As per usual people on here are getting completely carried away and presuming we have virtually already singed him.

Indeed. People are really embarassing themselves

Bohemian Rhapsody

Is he real deal?
Youssef En-Nesyri
Often caught offside
But possesses lots of speed

Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see,
He's not poor boy, he needs no sympathy,
Strikers will come, strikers will go,
Prices high, prices low,
Any way the budget goes, doesn't really matter to me, to me.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
That's real let down...not even for Webster?

Still want a RB but would be happy with this two

Who knows but I can’t see the Argus back tracking less than 24 hrs later regarding Webster I’d imagine that one of en-nesyri or maupay will be signed? To much to expect both and as you say we are a rb short too maybe a loan now? But who is anyone’s guess

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That is magic. Made laugh out loud. Thank you.

Here is the translation for non Spanish speakers:

Those 2 morons at NSC who think I look like Liam Dickinson will like the right idiots once they see me in action for Brighton. I agree that the outstanding reel makes me look a little bad, but you will see what I really like as a player and don't forget your only criticism when I come to celebrate your laughter once I have hit you my goal 20 of the season for Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here