Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're Tony Bloom

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
No, because it's such a kneejerk response that's why.

And that makes ma a knuckle dragger ? Strange to say the least.
Look maybe it is a knee jerk reaction, but we've just been spanked by our arch rivals and they made us look shit whilst doing it .
I guess it's hard to make an informed opinion about the way we played, thanks to Dunky but I always think we play a bit too defensively, today we weren't set up to attack. That's my gripe.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Sacking him is, if you'll forgive me, a knee jerk reaction to a disappointing afternoon. Poyet obviously does care but after such an early sending off it it was always going to be very tough after that. That changed everything. Fair play to Palace, they played well and made the numerical advantage count.

You are of course correct, I'm just pissed off. As for Gus caring, of course he cares about the results but I'm not sure he cares enough about this game.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'd say "Well done management team, shame about the result but luck wasn't on our side. However we're doing well this season, good chance of promotion and playing good football. Keep up the good work! Here's £3m to spend on a striker in January"

Hope the implication of funds for transfers being available is right. Totally agree with the rest. He's in it for the long term.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'd sack poyet and get someone who gives a ****.
:ffsparr:

I'd say "Well done management team, shame about the result but luck wasn't on our side. However we're doing well this season, good chance of promotion and playing good football. Keep up the good work! Here's £3m to spend on a striker in January"
:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here