Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You’re favourite game of the season so far....

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
So hard to choose, been to more this season than any before. Fulham away, my first proper away match, what a day, Norwich home, birthday match, plenty were sunk that day, but for sheer drama has to be Wednesday at home, down to 10 men, facing a penalty, expected/feared the worst, that double save and then Knocky pops up to score the winner. Still got it recorded, and watched a few times since. Awesome

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Fulham away was about as close as you get to an old terrace atmosphere. Everyone went so crazy that it almost didn't matter that we were divided by rows of seats. A full 15/20 mins after the game finished I met some other fans in the park who we'd travelled up with and I was shouting "that was absolutely mental" I was ****ing rushing, off my nut without any beers involved. Thankyou Lewis you superstar

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Away: Brentford & Fulham
Home: Massive

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Brum away. Just a great day out all round. Decent pubs, Christmas market, photo with Beram outside the away end (for the kids, no really), amazing finish to the match, scenes in the stands.

Just shades Norwich and Weds at home, and Fulham away.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Fulham away

Very closely followed by Birmingham away and Norwich at home.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Norwich at home, Sheff Wed away (history made at Hillsbrough) and at home (double save), Fulham away, and Birmingham away.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
MASSIVE at home (I wasn't there for the Norwich game). Highlights (from MASSIVE TV) well worth another look:

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
as many have said,
for sheer entertainment value - Norwich at home.
5 goals, great atmosphere, pritchard pi$$ taking, smiles all round.

for revenge: Wednesday at home.
I had butterflies all week leading up to that one. left the ground with no voice but with much pride.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here