Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your worst burger?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Ok,i only paid £1-70,but today at my lads footy tournament,held at Market Drayton,( over 65 teams very,very organised. :clap: ) However,i was a bit peckish so unlike me i went for a burger,you think Mc's is bad. Service ok.However just a plain bap,where the burger came from god only knows? This burger came with cheese,which was just a slice not even warm/melted down. No saled.why are we mugged like this?:angry: Yet is was doing a roaring trade.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Burger King are the worst, not sure on McDonalds never eaten a burger there.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Withdean. End thread. :jester:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
not sure about biurgers, but i am sure that fragmented badger would agreee that qpr is the owrst catering in the world, simply for thier pies

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Talking about burgers, just got back from New York this morning, and I had the best burger in Applebees, on Broadway and 50th street.

And for those of you who went to Wolves away this season, was anyone tempted by a post match burger outside the ground for a pound ? Not much cop although it was also doing a roarinf trade !!!! But still a grand idea, Withdean take note !!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Southamptons away end.. it was bright pink inside and sprayed in some onion shit (which they never offered me, and i didn't want)

although Millwall aren't far behind.. :angry: McDonalds for non football ones.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Arlington Stadium burgers are the worst i've ever had.(and i've had a few:lolol: )

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Braders7 said:
Southamptons away end.. it was bright pink inside and sprayed in some onion shit (which they never offered me, and i didn't want)

they were pretty vile - should of taken it back and demanded a refund as kaney did

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Scotty M said:
they were pretty vile - should of taken it back and demanded a refund as kaney did

My Sheffield burger was a bit pathetic, but it was made up for with first class service, music included!

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
anyone remember Tummy Burgers near Hove Station in the goldstone era? Double cheeseburger - bloody marvellous!:clap: :clap:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
elwheelio said:
anyone remember Tummy Burgers near Hove Station in the goldstone era? Double cheeseburger - bloody marvellous!:clap: :clap:
If we are going that far back, What about Casey Jones burgers on Brighton Station..eeeuuurrrrrrgh:sick:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Wrexham a couple of seasons back - cooked off site and kept warm in a silver-lined paper bag - tasted like the sole of a shoe - might of had more flavour if it came with shit on !

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Rodders said:

And for those of you who went to Wolves away this season, was anyone tempted by a post match burger outside the ground for a pound ? Not much cop although it was also doing a roarinf trade !!!! But still a grand idea, Withdean take note !!!!

Yes, I was! It was fine, considering how many beers we had had before the game.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
May I put forward Lynn's Burger Van, outside the Trek in Seaford on Friday and Saturday nights, all cooked from frozen, in under 30 secs and 2.20 A pop. tastes like feet and all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here